Atari 2600

zns

Reaction score
Many of you remember the Atari 2600 video game system from the mid-80's. I was just wondering if someone could help me find the Sesame Street video games for this system. The titles are:

- Big Bird's Egg Catch
- Cookie Monster Munch
- Oscar's Trash Race
- Alpha Beam With Ernie
- Grover's Music Maker

I have tried to search for these games off of eBay and have come out empty handed. If anybody can tell me where to find them at, please let me know. Thanks a lot.:smile:

zns

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
I just did an Ebay search and found all 5 of your wanted titles.

The trick is to not search with the ACTUAL game title like: "Oscar's Trash Race" - search with the most basic words: "SESAME" and "ATARI"

Here's a link.

http://search.ebay.com/atari-sesame_W0QQfromZR41
God Bless You.:halo: I used to have these games when I was three year old, so basically, you could say that I have been trying to bring back a part of my childhood.

PhiNuBlue

Reaction score
Ah! I have all of those games except the Grover one. My parents got them for me and my sister when we were little. They are so much fun and really anyone can play them because some of the high levels are hard. Good luck finding them!:smile:

zns

Reaction score
PhiNuBlue said:
Ah! I have all of those games except the Grover one. My parents got them for me and my sister when we were little. They are so much fun and really anyone can play them because some of the high levels are hard. Good luck finding them!:smile:
I agree. When I had those games as a kid, I had a really hard time figuring out how to finish them. But then again, I was only three years old, so what did I know.:smirk:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
intriguing.

May go ahead and pimp a friend of mine's "free radio show", Retro Gaming Radio, it's at http://www.retrogamingradio.com. He focuses more on the C64 and Nintendo DS (maybe even the new GP2X, which is what the PSP should have been for video playing purposes). He's got some real good stuff coming up for the January show. He has 6 months of his past shows archived online, and he also has DVD-ROMs for the earlier shows. He had some really killer interviews in the past 6 months, such as Jeri Ellsworth, the brainchild behind the C64 DTV unit that was on QVC a few years ago. He even has some older shows in the Studio Pass members-only area. So, if you like Retro Gaming Radio, go ahead and get a Studio Pass membership (it's free, and it grants you access to the official forums).

Give my buddy Shane R. Monroe a try!

BJ