At long last- A new parody!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
SST's cut back on the parody sketches since last year, so I was starting to miss them. So here's their new Real Housewives spoof about grouches. Although, admittedly that's not the main reason it caught my eye. The real reason it caught my eye was it features the return of Grundgetta! Also, interestingly, I think this is the first time that Eric Jacobson's Oscar has interacted with Eric Jacobson's Grover:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Yeah. I was wondering about that too. I was sort of hoping that Carroll would at least loop in Oscar's voice there. But on the other hand, I know Carroll's Oscar voice has been a bit scratchy lately and Eric is pretty good at doing the classic Oscar sound. (I mean nothing against Carroll, just stating my opinion. If Carroll ever does retire we know Oscar will be in good hands.) I guess Fat Blue had an offscreen cameo there as well. It did sound like his "Waiter!" call at around 0:45 in Part 3.

Last edited:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Kind of surprised no one posted this already since toughpigs had the clips in one of their daily Mupdate articles on Wednesday. Nice that Mr. Johnson was included in the last one at Garbage Dump's diner. And no, she can't find a waiter worse than :super: given his track record at Charlie's. Sorry Grover. I'm curious what the creature was that he was trying to pull out of his hat at the end of the talent show sketch.