At least Disney are doing something right.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Disney have coped a lot of flack lately, and rightly so in some cases, but there have done the Muppets one favour by putting the old stuff out on DVD. With The Muppet Show Season 1, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper available to buy, we Muppets fans have never had it so good, in that respect.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
MJTaylor said:
Disney have coped a lot of flack lately, and rightly so in some cases, but there have done the Muppets one favour by putting the old stuff out on DVD. With The Muppet Show Season 1, The Muppet Movie and The Great Muppet Caper available to buy, we Muppets fans have never had it so good, in that respect.
Well in 1993, when Disney had the video rights to a lot of henson programming, Disney released several muppet videos at once. Disney has reelased some old stuff, but not many rare things. I hope that Disney soon releases some Muppet specials, epsidoes of The Jim Henson Hour, and older made-for-video releases that have long been out-of-print (I'm referring to the Playhouse and Play-Along viddeos).

dwayne1115

Reaction score
yea well they are DVDS and i dont know about you but when i buy a DVD i buy it for the most part on the really cool specal featutrs and on the Dvds they realeased they say OHHH check out our speacel featurS with a S at the end and there is only one and it is really mostly about Pepee, and wasnt in the first movies with the muppets. so really come on you cant say they are doing anything right.

MJTaylor

Reaction score
dwayne1115 said:
yea well they are DVDS and i dont know about you but when i buy a DVD i buy it for the most part on the really cool specal featutrs and on the Dvds they realeased they say OHHH check out our speacel featurS with a S at the end and there is only one and it is really mostly about Pepee, and wasnt in the first movies with the muppets. so really come on you cant say they are doing anything right.
Well, excuuuse me!