ASL and your favorite Muppet

beaker

Reaction score
Wow, there really are a lot of Northern Californians here...Nate...when did you move to SF? I thought ya were in the south? Hmmm...

Im cory, 24, Sacramento...though I find myself in SF alarmingly more frequently each year.

>>>Radionate, Frogboy, SFPepe, Cory all in S.F...sweet.

I'm in the Twin Peaks and enjoy the view when it isn't foggy (about a week out of the year)!!!<<<

The David Lynch show? :wink: Tahoe reminds me of Twin Peaks.
I think theres at least another half dozen or so in the bay area as well on MC!

Hmmm, maybe we'll have to have a pre Muppetfest SF precursor!

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
In backwards order... :big_grin:

Illinois/Female/21, and my favorite Muppet is Scooter. It'd be Skeeter if she were a real Muppet and not just animated (as evidenced by my screen name). Second favorite is Robin, followed by Bean. Grover is my favorite SS Muppet.

14/Female/Illinois/Fozzie (He's kinda like me!)
Whereabouts in Illinois are you at, Rachel? Right now I'm somewhere in central IL, even though my hometown is in northern IL (I'm a senior in college).

-Kim

grail

Reaction score
yeah, okay...i'll play too...

24/m/Indianapolis/Rowlf or Bunsen

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Bunsen? Very cool and interesting! Wouldn't have guessed it! Poor Beaker gets all the torture, but also most of the glory. Bunsen is cool too! "You bet your bippy!":wink:

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
huh...well i'll join in too,better late then never...

Zack /19 /M/ NY State/ Rowlf, Fozzie, & Kermit

grail

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Bunsen? Very cool and interesting! Wouldn't have guessed it! Poor Beaker gets all the torture, but also most of the glory. Bunsen is cool too! "You bet your bippy!":wink:
Well, i've always been the one coming up with crazy things that caused other people physical discomfort.

when i was 9, i built an alarm clock to wake up my sister...because she never got up when mom said too...it almost broke her nose...so yeah, definately Bunsen

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Eeek! You certainly are one interesting guy. Bunsen is the perfect choice.

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Can you give me the instructions for that clock grail? I think I'd like to use it on my sister...:big_grin: hehe nah, shes the koolest. Actually, if you can make a contraption that helps her get all her stupid make-up on in less than an hour, that I would definitely like. (She wakes up at 6 and the bathroom is off limits til 7...sheesh!) :big_grin:

-Matt