Ask MikaelaMuppet Anything

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Was there ever an episode of The Brady Bunch that ends with Alice walking out of the refrigerator? A few people on Yahoo Answers were asking about this claiming that they supposedly saw an episode that doesn't exist because nobody they talk to even remembered it. Some even claim that they were having some real life Candle Cove phenomenon. So being the Brady Bunch expert you are, I figured I would ask you this question. Does an episode like that sound familiar to you?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Was there ever an episode of The Brady Bunch that ends with Alice walking out of the refrigerator? A few people on Yahoo Answers were asking about this claiming that they supposedly saw an episode that doesn't exist because nobody they talk to even remembered it. Some even claim that they were having some real life Candle Cove phenomenon. So being the Brady Bunch expert you are, I figured I would ask you this question. Does an episode like that sound familiar to you?
It was in A Very Brady Sequel when that happened, not one of the episodes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Thoughts on mexican food?
I've only had nachos and guacamole in one of the cooking classes my senior year of high school, along with cheese and nachos in elementary school so that's the only times I've ever even had Mexican food. But I do have to say that combination of nachos and guac was pretty good though.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This isn't a hostile question but more my own curiousness since I've only seen like maybe 3 conservatives on this site (you, @MuppetsRule and @dwayne1115).

Why do you support Trump? Again, just out of my own curiousness, not something hostile like "oh mai gad why u support dat guy?!".

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
This isn't a hostile question but more my own curiousness since I've only seen like maybe 3 conservatives on this site (you, @MuppetsRule and @dwayne1115).

Why do you support Trump? Again, just out of my own curiousness, not something hostile like "oh mai gad why u support dat guy?!".
I support Trump because he donates money to people in need, helps people get more job opportunities out there, and cuts illegal immigration.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score

I'm not sure I'd say I support President Trump so much. I find him a dispicable human being actually. But there are policies and positions (not all, but some) that I agree with. I'm able to separate the politics from the person. And then there is also the fact that there are very few conservatives on here and I feel some balance is needed. And there are a couple of very vocal liberals who try to drown out anything else.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh no, I only mentioned you being conservative in general, not if you support Trump or not (I'm also not sure if Dwayne is a Trump supporter or not).

But no, I agree, there aren't that many on this site it seems (conservatives whether they support Trump or not).