Ask A Pig All the Questions

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Are you, by any chance, related to Miss Piggy?
We're not related, however, we did live in the same farming town. I haven't talked to the Piggys recently, but I was well acquainted with her father before he died of that horrible tractor accident.

Are you related to Porky?
Never met him. Although, I can say all the little girl piggies from my town did have a little crush on him for a while. That is, except for Miss Piggy, she always had a thing for frogs, from what I can tell.

I guess it's probably a good thing that I left out that I do love barbecued spare ribs, but that's a whole nother discussion for another day.
Yes, it's definitely a good thing you didn't mention that.

You terrible little thing! :sympathy:

You get what I mean though, don't you?
Yeah, yeah. I get your racist pig joke/book reference. For the record, pigs don't go around making friends with little bugs that creep on barn ceilings.

So, what's some of your favorite pig fiction? Ham-let? Swine Trek? The Pork Awakens?
I'm quite partial to Straight Outta Hampton. I think the writers really understand the struggles that are unique to pigs.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Yeah, yeah. I get your racist pig joke/book reference. For the record, pigs don't go around making friends with little bugs that creep on barn ceilings.
O RLY?

I'm quite partial to Straight Outta Hampton. I think the writers really understand the struggles that are unique to pigs.
That really should've been an episode of TTA, to be honest.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Did you go to market, stay at home, eat roast beef, have none, or cry "Wee Wee Wee!" all the way home?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Did you go to market, stay at home, eat roast beef, have none, or cry "Wee Wee Wee!" all the way home?
All of the above! And just between us, I have a few friends who are cows, so don't go around telling anyone I eat roast beef.
What are some of your favorite quotes?
Hard to think of some right off the bat. I'll try to get back to you on that one.