Ask A Muppet: Kermit responds to fans on Disney Movie Rewards

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
Fantastic! I just saw on their Facebook page last night that they were doing this, I wish it woulda been advertised in the newsletter! :frown: Ah well, the questions other members asked were great. And if course, Kermit's answers were awesome!! :smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love how he is not avoiding being in a relationship with Piggy anymore. There use to be all these pig jokes and Kermit not really accepting them in a relationship he is now and I think it's nice for a change.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I love how he is not avoiding being in a relationship with Piggy anymore. There use to be all these pig jokes and Kermit not really accepting them in a relationship he is now and I think it's nice for a change.
That might have to do with he has permission from Disney to say they're together. Lol! But we always knew it Kermit was just in denial. Lol! Plus since they get back together in the movie could have something to do with it. I doubt will ever get a wedding though. Lol! At least a REAL one. XP

Avilos

Reaction score
Agreed. Also there would be no point of a new wedding scene. Nothing could ever top the scene in Muppets Take Manhattan with all the guest cameos from the various shows.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Agreed. Also there would be no point of a new wedding scene. Nothing could ever top the scene in Muppets Take Manhattan with all the guest cameos from the various shows.
But that was just a wedding for the movie. That had nothing do with outside of it. I personally don't think it would ruin it at all infact I think it would make their relationship even more appealing at least IMO. I look at Kermit and Piggy as Mickey and Minnie they aren't married to the public but by the studios standards they're technically married.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I still say a real "wedding" would kill the chemistry they have...it would just spoil everything I think.
To me it would spice up their chemistry! But don't worry I don't think were ever gonna get a wedding anyways so I think your safe. Lol! But the fact that Kermit has consistantly said interviews since the movie came out that him and Piggy are infact together says that Disney is also tired of throwing it around of are they together or not.