Ashville NC May 9: Telly Monster, Marty Robertson, & Heather Henson

dwayne1115

Reaction score
http://www.ashevillepuppetry.org/gala_birthday.htm

This is going to be an all day Celebration, and they are going to have three shows. The thing that caught my eye the most is that Heather Henson sing a long says and Friends. Do you think that she might bring some other prefromers like Steve or Dave as surpises guests. I'm planning on bringing the whole family if I have the time off. Is anyone else going to go, I would love to meet some of you all.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I don't think so because this is a celebration for the Ashville pupptrey thing. That I had no idea even was even there. I think they are celebreating a birthday of some type. I'm going to try and go if I the day off, and I'm going to try and get as many pictures that I can, and maybe even try and get on the Muppetcast to talk about the expericance.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Darn it! Why can't stuff like this happen in NY more often? :grouchy:
Hey we can't really complain here in NYC. Not only did we just have that great event in NJ (ok, it's Jersey but it's still NY/tristate area), we had the Henson film fest in Huntington a few years back, frequent events at the Museum of T.V. and Radio aka The Paley Center, plus we constantly have live appearances on local talk shows, etc. filmed here in the city. Heck we have Sesame Street filmed here! Who could ask for anything more ("we could, ear plugs"-Statler & Waldorf on the Muppet Show) :wink:

Would be interesting to see Heather Henson talk in person though. I've met her but would like to hear her speak. Seeing Marty Robinson in person is always a joy, though. So worth going for those living in the area for this event.