Are you gonna open WW Dr. Teeth?

Dr Teeth

Reaction score
I have an extra Dr.Teeth variant that is loose that I would be willing to trade. I am looking to get an Invisible Beaker though or possibly a mispackaged Beaker. :big_grin:

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hey Dr. Teeth. I'll trade you your opened WW Dr. Teeth for a mispackaged VC Beaker. I also have xtra Miss Piggy and Kermit variants. E-mail me if you're interested.

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Mine is still in his packaging (or "home" as I like to call it), collecting dust.

Wooo-Hooo!

kmcphoto

Reaction score
Never opened it, never will. Ive been collecting for a couple of years now and i have a feeling this figure will rival certain original Star Wars figures. Sure would have hated to have opened it if this baby gets around 1000.00 or so.

Louis Kazagger

Reaction score
Originally posted by Satcapricorn
Where can I get one?
Satcapricorn,

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone here on the forum has an extra to trade, so you'll have to resort to ebay. But be prepared for sticker shock. The last four completed auctions each made a new high water price mark for this piece, climbing from $122.50 all the way up to $167.50! There's one ending in about ninety minutes and one ending tomorrow. If you can get either for $120.00 or less, I'd say you did good. Best of luck. :smile:

Just search for "dr teeth" on ebay and look for the high price tags.

Satcapricorn

Reaction score
I'm a starving college student! I don't have that kind of money! lol.. It is really a bit much...