Are you gonna open WW Dr. Teeth?

beaker

Reaction score
I cant help it...I have to display this guy...am I the only one who is gonna open up their variant Dr. Teeth?

beaker

Reaction score
you opened your wizard world variant dr teeth Warrick?
i thought i was gonna be the firsst:wink: that purple keyboard is too cool to have all packaged up!

bw0000

Reaction score
I have two and still refuse to open them.

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hey. You guys are lucky to even HAVE one. But hey, if anyone has an open one that they would like to sell, or maybe even trade, let me know. I'd pay $20 or so plus S&H, as long as he had his hat and keyboard, and wasn't broke or anything. I just hafta have one, he's soo crescent fresh!

ResidentLilly

Reaction score
Not sure what's cooler...the phrase "crescent fresh", which I must now steal and try to pass off as my own in some future conversation, or the name DigitalBohemian, which is now my favorite forum name of all FREAKIN time!

Man...my forum name SUCKS...

MM-III

Reaction score
Don't worry Ken, the phrase "crescent fresh" comes from the short lived MTV sock Puppet extravaganze Sifl and Olly... so since it's areadly been "stolen" per se... I'd say you're safe.

Man, I need a life sometimes...

DigitalBohemian

Reaction score
Hahaha. Glad I'm making fans?! And yeah, crescent fresh is from the rockin socks Sifl & Olly. Anyone who is cres can use it, and since ur the man behind the muppets (action figures), there is no doubt in my mind you're super cres at best. So feel free to use crescent fresh anytime you want. Rock. :smile:

Jackie

Reaction score
Originally posted by bw0000
I have two and still refuse to open them.

Oh i'd give you anything for one of those Dr. Teeths!!!!!!