are we doomed?

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Originally posted by Mark Filton
Liberals are always wanting decriminalization of drugs, too. That is why they never win elections because they are too much into the drug scene to get outside and vote
Isn't it obvious? They want all the drugs for themselves.:crazy: :big_grin: :halo::eek: :wink: There, I just injected some silliness into this thread.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I feel the need to (once again) encourage all parties to post any war related discussion over on the war thread. The political bickering has turned a lot of forum members off and had no place in this thread to begin with. Please section such comments to the appropriate place so that all members can surf freely. I know members want to respond when inflamitory comments are posed to them, but please move that debate out of this thread. Thanks.

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Lighten up, moderator frog :big_grin:

Why is everything so serious around here:boo: :boo:

Okay, I'm going to start a new thread all by myself, which will be TOTALLY SILLY.

Just remember that you asked for it :big_grin:

Whassamatta for you:cool:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I know you are new to the forum, many members stopped posting for a while when passions ran high on the war thread. The comments started spreading into all other topics and some members who wanted to just post about Muppets didn't feel comfortable.

It's best to keep controversial topics sectioned. Also, the intentional agitation of fellow members is not permitted. That’s the only way we can keep this a fun and silly place. It's not fun for me to post such boring messages, but when a potential situation arises, it's best to diffuse it right away. M'kay? :wink:

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
The truth is, the whole reason war was brought into this thread is because tomahawk insulted my choice of words in his first post (see above). But that was his decision. And that's all I'm gonna say in this thread. On to better things ...

Gonzo

Reaction score
Originally posted by frogboy4
Also, the intentional agitation of fellow members is not permitted.
Our washing machine has an "Extra Agitation" feature. He keeps on asking if he can post messages on MC, and I keep telling him no. So if someone logs in under my user name, but posts a lot of things about laundry and detergent and starts Maytag Bashing, it's probably him.

Just ignore him.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

:halo:

Mark Filton

Reaction score
Moderator frog, when I said wassamatter you, I was being humorous and chose a face that looked like a mobster:cool:

I was not trying to get you mad:embarrassed:

I was trying to get you all over to a new thread of complete stupidity and I wanted to try starting a thread, and the thread has "spaghetti" in the title, so I was making a joke. But like Al Pacino says in the godfather, "when I try to get out, they pull me back in!!"

Now you've pulled me back into this thread :big_grin:

But I am only here to answer your posting. Sometimes you must show up and spank us for being mean. Go ahead the forum is yours not mine. Someone has to be the lunchroom monitor.

Now I'm going back to my spaghetti thread, where all the cheese is always made in America, and I'll leave Tomahawk here with his stupid cheese because YOU ARE WHAT YOU EAT Tomahawk :big_grin:

Ha ha I couldn't resist :big_grin:

Okay, okay, okay, back to my thread of pasta I go

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
There is no problem with participating in the thread. It should simply stay on topic. There was no "spanking", anger or singling out. I'll admit to not being pleased that I had to post about this more than once, but I have been polite and to the point.

Please, no further insults to other forum members. My posting was not meant to "pull you in" it was to end the behavior before it went to far. Once again - please move on. If you have somethng to state about the FCC regulations that Boober mentioned, then continue in this thread. Thank you.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Mark and Tomahawk,

As Jamie has mentioned, please do not make personal attacks or political remarks just to stir up a reaction. It won't be tolerated. We have given warnings and they will be acted upon if necessary.