Are they ever going to finish airing the new eps?!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
They have yet to air
"Baby Bear's First Day of School"
"Telly Learns the Grouchketeer Cheer"
"Who'll Replace the Big Bad Wolf"
"Mexico on Sesame Street"
"Rock Sitter for Rocko"
"Goldilocks Takes Over Nursery Rhymes"
"Elmo and Zoe's Scientific Exploration"
"Elmo and Zoe Claim a Ball"
"Gina's Vet Assistant"
"Telly and Baby Bear's Story"
"Grouch Apprentice"
"Super Chicken on Sesame Street''
"Bob's Deaf Niece"
"Adventures of Little Big Bird (1)"
"Adventures of Little Big Bird (2)"
That's over half of this season that they have YET to air! We just recently saw ""What's on Next" Game", but that was weeks after they stopped airing the new ones. Are we ever going to finish this season?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
WHAT? We gotta wait till September to see new episodes? So does that mean the next seasons will air into September too?

ssetta

Reaction score
You know, I am wondering about that myself. But there is one positive thing about them doing this. That is, this is the FIRST TIME EVER that we get NEW EPISODES between May and November!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Actually, someone mentioned in a previous post that they'd air new eps on Mondays during the summer. But other than the "What Happens Next" episode, I haven't seen anything new.

doctort13

Reaction score
Just wondering?

I have begun to watch Sesame with my daughter and have noticed that PBS is repeating episodes often. Does anyone know if there is a schedule of what program is going to air? How many episodes are in a "season" of Sesame? Do all PBS stations air the same episodes everyday?

Thanks for clearing these up for me! :smile:

doctort13

Reaction score
Clarification

By schedule I mean what episode will be broadcast, for example episode 4087 aired today. I wish to learn how PBS decides what episodes are broadcast.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Oh yes, that's what I meant. It had a synopsis of what episode will be airing, but it doesn't include episode numbers. I found a schedule as a pdf file before, but this is the only one that I remember how to find.

doctort13

Reaction score
I wonder why PBS doesn't just air all the new episodes in order? TV makes no sense.