Are new members welcome here?

Puppetfan20

Reaction score
I am a little upset. I posted a question last night asking for help with a song and thought someone would answer me by now but no one has. This forum came highly recommended and yet no one has even bothered to welcome me and I noticed practically every thread here has responses.

Joyce

:frown: :mad: :cry:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
if i could help you i would....there are few VERY knowledgable people here....and i am not one of them...i would mail scarecroe or even phil. very sorry i cannot help you....

i did see your post (and so did 15 other people) but i guess no one knew the exact answer...sorry i could not be of assistance...

i hope this doesn't ruin your experiance here....don't take it hard being a newbie! i was a newbie a few months ago!

Sarah

electricmayhem

Reaction score
You should check out the new members thread in the friends and family section of the forum. Welcome to the board though! Sorry no one has been able to help with your question, it probably just hasn't been up long enough. Give it a little time, I'm sure someone who knows the answer will come across it!

MuppetQuilter

Reaction score
Welcome to the board! Yes, new members are absolutely welcome here. :smile:

As has been said, sometimes you have to wait for an answer. Give it a few days. And please do check out the new members introduce yourself here thread-- it's the official welcome center here at Muppet Central. If your question doesn't get answered, please don't take it personally. It probably means no one who saw the thread new the answer-- it isn't because you're new.

Beauregard

Reaction score
NO!!! New members are NOT welcome here!!!

Only kidding. Welcome one, welcome all., but I'd get out while you still can. (Once again only kidding.)

Welcome.

Bea:grouchy:regard

Puppetfan20

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcomes. I must be PMSing. I get so emotional when no one pays attention to me!

Joyce :grouchy:

puppets_etc

Reaction score
Originally posted by Puppetfan20
Thanks for the welcomes. I must be PMSing. I get so emotional when no one pays attention to me!

Joyce :grouchy:
Sounds like you'll fit right in! What song were you referring too? :confused: Don't know if I can help, but would be willing to try!:stick_out_tongue:

Deb

Super Scooter

Reaction score
Welcome, Joyce.

You'll find we're all overly emoitonal on here ocassionally. I think Byron's the most overly emmotional on here, however.

:crazy: