1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

Discussion in 'Henson People' started by Jonathan, Jun 16, 2003.

1. Fozzie Bear Moderator

They know exACTly what we post here!

Like I've said before, we joke and tease the company some, but everyone here would agree that no other company is as fan friendly as JHC is!!
  2. sarah_yzma Active Member

yes they are VERY fan friendly, and I'm sure everyone here appreciates that, so sinnce they might be seeing this, thanks

that was so geeky I could cry

good I like geeky :D
  3. Mike Quinn Member

Well I do most of the dusting and vacuuming around here. Karen does all the DIY projects..... so what does that make us?

Mike Quinn
  4. sarah_yzma Active Member

a nice happy pair! :halo:
  5. GregJ New Member

Hello! I just joined this site. I worked as a background puppeteer on 'Muppets From Space.' I performed Lester DeZwango (from Muppets Tonight) in the crowd scene when Gonzo gets off the bus at the beach.
  6. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Hi Welcome, wow it's one of all of our dreams here I think to be able to perform like that, even on e of the background puppets. I don't know who Lester DeZwango is. Is he the one with the funny blinking eyes and the camera?
  7. GregJ New Member

Hey! Actually I'm not sure what his name is, but I think Gonzo refers to him as "Lester DeZwango' when he & the director are commenting on the film.

And yes, he is holding a camera in the scene I performed him in. And his eyes do blink, quite a feat considering he doesn't have eye-lids! I'd never seen that character before working on the film, when he was handed to me I was somewhat taken aback, he is a BIZARRE-looking muppet for sure!
  8. Beauregard Well-Known Member

Wow, that is pretty good. You wait, I'll be there one day. Standing with my hand up a puppets... :eek:

LOL
  9. Luke Active Member

*Cough* Icksnay on the secret namesay babe ! ;)
  10. Fozzie Bear Moderator

As far as I'M concerned two VERY super cool folks!! You were both right there with everyone who were just fans during MuppetFest and would sit and talk for however long we would talk.

Heck, you sat and answered my real, AND stoopid, questions for about 30 minutes.

Glad to see ya 'round!

Kev

(Oh, and I do all the dusting and vacuuming around my place...but, I'm single so that doesn't count really, does it?)
  11. Fozzie Bear Moderator

As I was saying, they should jump RIGHT in here and post under their actual birth names, unless it's a different name than the famous names we know them by!!

And they should also get all their performer friends to begin posting. Yup.

Right Luke?
  12. Luke Active Member

Exactamundo Kevin ! Those guys would never post under assumed identities. Absolutely never. Never ever. No sirrrrrreeeeeee ! ;)

:halo:
  13. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Just like me, for example! I would NEVER...um...well, I suppose it's okay for me to do it, though, because everyone here already knows that "Fozzie Bear" is me. For those who DON'T know, a reminder: Kevin L. Williams.

Now, there you have it. In the meantime, there's absolutely NO reason folks can't just give us their real names.

And credit card numbers....

:crazy:
  14. sarah_yzma Active Member

I don't have a credit card...how about library card?

when you get famous, Kev, you'll be forced to log in under a false name!
  15. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Nah, I'll always be just who I am today, famous or not. I've always said that people who are my friends now will be my friends then.

I just wonder how many posts I'll be up to by the time that happens, and how soon pigs will learn to fly so it WILL happen??
  16. sarah_yzma Active Member

*UHF moment*

And for those of you just joining us, we're teaching pigs how to fly. Come here, Juju. Are you psyched? You ready? OK GOOO!!

*oink oink oink* SPLAT!

awww man
  17. Princess Melora New Member

No, there's no censorship (or even official opinion) from the JHC. Freedom of speech is still a constitutional right, you know?
  18. Fozzie Bear Moderator

Heck, if folks from JHC did post here, that would be swell--at least to know it WAS them. I have to admit thought that I say "Oh, I'd be mature about it," but I know me. The moment it happened I'd go all fan-boy.

I'm such a weirdo. :attitude:
  19. Skeeter Muppet Active Member

Hmm...looks like pigs fly as well as chickens.

-Kim
  20. Fozzie Bear Moderator

And though they can bounce high, penguins CANNOT fly.