Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
However, I think it's very cool that they visit, and if they would post more often as themselves, and let us get our "fanaticism" posts out of our system, we could all have some fun, I betcha.
That would be great if that ever where to happend but it would be needed to be very strickly controlled or else it could easyly get out of hand. And that would be a shame if that happend.

It's great to know that they are watching us, and that they do come out of the shadows from time to time

Luke

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Watch, whenever I meet Luke, I won't be able to do anything but mutter the word "penguin" over and over again.
Reminds me when girls find out that i work in the field i do, which coincidentally has very little to do with music nowdays - they just sing at me in the hope of becoming the next Britney or something, in person, down the phone, clubs ....... it can get incredibly annoying having people sing at you at random moments. 'Penguin' chanting would not bother me - in fact it might catch on and we can start "The Cult Of Muley and his Penguin friends !"

How funky !

(course i'm gonna be saying 'wocka wocka wocka' and 'Aaaaaaaah')

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Luke said:
'Penguin' chanting would not bother me - in fact it might catch on and we can start "The Cult Of Muley and his Penguin friends !" How funky ! (course i'm gonna be saying 'wocka wocka wocka' and 'Aaaaaaaah')
HAAA!! FUNN-EE!!

Super Scooter

Reaction score
I suspect I'd be Wocka Wocka-ing Foz too. I'd be muffining everyone's conversations. I suppose it's a good thing we've never met! :smile: j/k

Fozzie Bear said:
I think they have wives checking things out, too, from what I have heard! .
I find it hard to believe Karen Prell has a wife who checks things out here. :excited:

Just kiddng, Karen! Oh, and, no offense, Mike.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
i believe karen was on here a few months ago telling people that her husband was going to sign autographs somewhere...people read it but it wasn't like they were going crazy just because she posted or anything...i think, i hope people would have a relaxed attitude towards the performers if say bill or jerry or even brian decided to show up and post every so often. i would probably just say something like love your work, you're great, keep up the good work, etc....and may pose a question or two, but that's all...

ryan

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
ryhoyarbie said:
i believe karen was on here a few months ago telling people that her husband was going to sign autographs somewhere...people read it but it wasn't like they were going crazy just because she posted or anything...i think, i hope people would have a relaxed attitude towards the performers if say bill or jerry or even brian decided to show up and post every so often. i would probably just say something like love your work, you're great, keep up the good work, etc....and may pose a question or two, but that's all...

ryan
From prior experience, I've seen that they get hit with a barage of posts in the beginning, but it really drops off quickly. They would have to have patience at first. I have to admit, should Steve or Dave or Jerry sign in again, your friend the Foz would turn all fan-boy, too. Seriously, if I were them, I'd just pop in under a secret name and play at the Central like everyone else does.

And, whose to say they don't do it now?

KPrell is obviously Karen, our own sweet Karen--our keen friend! :wink:

Skred was Jerry Nelson, at least at Delphi.

Everyone else has popped in and out at some point or another under odd names, I'm sure of it.

But, would love to have them be regular visitors. Just think what they could do with the Muppets if they got what we wanted directly from the fans?!

Jennifer12

Reaction score
Call me a cynic, but...

I'm not sure I'd believe it if someone said they were one of the Muppet performers. Anyone could post on a web board saying they were someone else. The anonymity of the internet makes it difficult to take anything anyone says seriously.

Jennifer

Beauregard

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:
I'm not sure I'd believe it if someone said they were one of the Muppet performers. Anyone could post on a web board saying they were someone else. The anonymity of the internet makes it difficult to take anything anyone says seriously.

Jennifer

True, but then they have to prove it. It isn't hard. We know when they are fake and when they are real.

Bea:zany:{but am I fake or real?}regard

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Jennifer12 said:

Jennifer
Thats true but why would anyone waste their time with that. I spose there are many people out there with absolutely nothing to do with their time!

:stick_out_tongue: :smile: