Are any Muppet Puppeteers members here?

Jonathan

Reaction score
Are any Muppet Puppetters Memmbers Here???? Just wondering??? !:eek: :crazy: :cool: :confused:

Luke

Reaction score
Re: Are any Muppet Puppetters Memmbers Here

Jonathan said:
Are any Muppet Puppetters Memmbers Here???? Just wondering??? :eek: :crazy: :cool: :confused:
Yes ! Quite a few actually !

muppet_dk

Reaction score

Jonathan said:
Realy!!!! Who???
The only 2 I know of for certain are Karen Prell & Terry Angus (Fraggle Rock)

And I'am also pretty sure that Jerry Nelson have been here, rumor has it that Bill Baretta also was here before he was scared away.

Beauregard

Reaction score

One of Bill's friends or family was here and got the BBB thread shut down for a while I think.

I think I know who some are. I recon I know who Secret Squirel is but I won't say, (cause I may be wrong and we don't want to scare them away. either) As they are not meant to be here, I don't think, so Names are not allowed.

radionate

Reaction score

Beauregard said:
As they are not meant to be here, I don't think, so Names are not allowed.
They most certainly are allowed and meant to be here. You'd be surprised at how many Henson people check out all the Muppet Fan Sites.

Beauregard

Reaction score

I thought JHC didn't like them here so that was why they never give their names.

Sure WE welcome them here.

radionate

Reaction score
Well they cannot divuldge information that isn't public knowledge yet (i.e. upcoming projects and productions), but they can come here.

Luke

Reaction score
They aren't allowed to say anything at all - but one or two have broken the rules or not been subject to them, some just lurk and others post under anonymous names.

There are six or seven that i know of, without thinking about it - probably more.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I think they have wives checking things out, too, from what I have heard! :zany: However, I think it's very cool that they visit, and if they would post more often as themselves, and let us get our "fanaticism" posts out of our system, we could all have some fun, I betcha.

Wouldn't it be great to do a role play with Bill Baretta visiting in as :rolleyes: ?? Or Karen Prell play along as Red? Or Jerry Nelson pop in as Floyd? Yep, I think it would.

And it'd be neat to just be able to ask all the questions we have in our heads for each one of them. Given the chance, though, I doubt I'd really be able to ask a question. I turn so 'fanboy' all of a sudden and just begin muttering jibberish when I meet someone I idolize!

Watch, whenever I meet Luke, I won't be able to do anything but mutter the word "penguin" over and over again.