April Fools: Upcoming Muppet Movies and Specials

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Check out these articles
A new Sesame Street special is coming up next month. Due to the recent departure of long time, Sesame Street cast members, (ex: Sonia Monzana, Bob McGrath, Roscoe Orman, Emilion Delagado) a special will be airing on ABC addressing this issue.
The premise is that Big Bird feels lonely on Mother's Day for Maria and the other adults who took care of him for so many years so they take a trip in Oscar's Sloppy Jalopy to look for them. This causes Alan, Nina and Chris to go on a frantic search for the gang. Kermit the Frog appears too (courtesly of ABC/Disney to report on the journey). Something no SS fan would want to miss!
After a while, Walter falls in love with Skeeter and the two of them fly to Paris to elope. Can our Muppet friends stop them before it's too late?
Celebrity guests include Whoopi Goldberg, Tim Curry and Kat Dennings.
________________________________________________________________________________

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay. You caught me. I wanted to be a day early because I had to get up early this morning. Plus last year I noticed somebody already posted the April Fool's joke I was going to do, so I thought I'd get this out ahead of time.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Okay. You caught me. I wanted to be a day early because I had to get up early this morning. Plus last year I noticed somebody already posted the April Fool's joke I was going to do, so I thought I'd get this out ahead of time.
In fact, I was thinking of something similar to this for April Fools Day.