April Fools: Steve Whitmire and Louise Gold reunite to form Rap Group

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Today is an unusually eventful day for Muppet news. According to sources, after being let go from the Muppets in late 2016, former Muppeteer Steve Whitmire has decided to pursue his life long dream of forming a rap group:

Talking to Buzzfeed, Steve said of his surprising career choice:
"Freestylin' is my passion, my dude. When I hear all the greats like Nicki, Kendrick, J-Z, Run DMC, I just feel the beat and the words, y'know? I really feel like Meeting Jim [Henson] and joining the Muppets was propelling me to where I really needed to go. It was all meant to be"

Buzzfeed then went on to ask Whitmire, how he went about choosing who would be in his group with him, he replied, "Man, there was no question! [laughs] Lulu Gold is the greatest rapper of all time!"

In a very short interview with Louise Gold, she simply commented: "It gon' be lit! This is gonna be the best album of all time."

They hope to release their first album this fall, titled "Muppet Gangstaz in Da Hood!!111"

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Today is an unusually eventful day for Muppet news. According to sources, after being let go from the Muppets in late 2016, former Muppeteer Steve Whitmire has decided to pursue his life long dream of forming a rap group:

"Freestylin' is my passion, my dude. When I hear all the greats like Nicki, Kendrick, J-Z, Run DMC, I just feel the beat and the words, y'know? I really feel like Meeting Jim [Henson] and joining the Muppets was propelling me to where I really needed to go. It was all meant to be"

Buzzfeed then went on to ask Whitmire, how he went about choosing who would be in his group with him, he replied, "Man, there was no question! [laughs] Lulu Gold is the greatest rapper of all time!"

In a very short interview with Louise Gold, she simply commented: "It gon' be lit! This is gonna be the best album of all time."

They hope to release their first album this fall, titled "Muppet Gangstaz in Da Hood!!111"
Can we get Noel Mcneal involved too

MuppetPainter

Reaction score

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Random note but hasn't Steve done rap stuff before with Kermit and or Ernie? Or am I just delusional?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I'll admit, hearing Kermit rap the first line of "It isn't easy being green" made me laugh!!! I seriously think that the Sesame Street characters should do a rap album for kids.