April Fools: Sesame Street Season 46 News

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Okay, here's what I heard in my local news....

----------------------------------------------------------
SESAME STREET 46 NEWS
We all know that Sesame Street is getting a new format and a new opening and closing for season 46. But here is more SS news.
⦁ New episodes of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures will be produced with Steve Whitmire and Billy Backhurst alternating as Ernie
⦁ More classic clips will be shown in HD. Fridays will be retro days with characters from present introducing earlier Sesame clips shown either in flashback or from the Sesame Vault. (Ex: We might expect to see Prairie Dawn or Murray say "Here is a classic Sesame clip from our Sesame Vault. The year is 1978." Or we might here Ernie say to Bert, "Remember that time, we....." leading to a clip of the early days with Jim's Ernie and Frank's Bert.)
⦁ Phoebe, Furgus and Frunella from the Furchester Hotel will pay a visit along with Harvey P. Dull who's looking for his American cousin Mr. Johnson.
⦁ There's also been talk of an exciting season finale with Luis, Maria and Mano reopening the "Fix-It-Shop." Watch for appearances by Linda Bove, Ruth Buzzi and Lillias White.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
April fool! But you got to admit, those were some good ideas.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
Okay, here's what I heard in my local news....

----------------------------------------------------------
SESAME STREET 46 NEWS
We all know that Sesame Street is getting a new format and a new opening and closing for season 46. But here is more SS news.
⦁ New episodes of Bert and Ernie's Great Adventures will be produced with Steve Whitmire and Billy Backhurst alternating as Ernie
⦁ More classic clips will be shown in HD. Fridays will be retro days with characters from present introducing earlier Sesame clips shown either in flashback or from the Sesame Vault. (Ex: We might expect to see Prairie Dawn or Murray say "Here is a classic Sesame clip from our Sesame Vault. The year is 1978." Or we might here Ernie say to Bert, "Remember that time, we....." leading to a clip of the early days with Jim's Ernie and Frank's Bert.)
⦁ Phoebe, Furgus and Frunella from the Furchester Hotel will pay a visit along with Harvey P. Dull who's looking for his American cousin Mr. Johnson.
⦁ There's also been talk of an exciting season finale with Luis, Maria and Mano reopening the "Fix-It-Shop." Watch for appearances by Linda Bove, Ruth Buzzi and Lillias White.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
April fool! But you got to admit, those were some good ideas.
Aaaaaahhhhh, you really got me there! Nice job!