Appearances by Thog

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific episodes of "The Muppet Show" did Thog appear in and what scenes/sketches was he in? The ones I already know of are:

#8 Paul Williams: he appears with Sweetums and a Mutation when Paul talks about how for the first time he's the tallest person on the show
#10 Harvey Korman: he does a circus act with Harvey
#23 Kaye Ballard: he performs “What Would You Say” with Kaye
#36 Bernadette Peters: he appears in the first backstage scene and performs in Bernadette’s first number “Take a Little One Step”
#55 Alice Cooper: he dances and sings in the UK Spot “Once A Year Day” and appears in Alice’s closing number “School’s Out”
#60 James Coco: he appears in James’ closing number “Short People”
#98 Loretta Swit: he appears in Loretta’s first number “I Feel the Earth Move”, crushing numerous buildings and causing destruction

I need the info for the character profile pages.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Is mention by name in the Julie Andrew episode, he & Sweetums plays badminton with Camila.

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
You got all the TMS appearances. In addition, he was in The Great Santa Claus Switch (his debut, I believe), Nancy Sinatra's live Las Vegas show, the Dick Cavett show, and I think the Julie Andrews special.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
If the Muppets make another anniversary special, Thog should get some sort Veteran's Award or something. Him and King Goshposh.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
It's hard to give Thog an award since, he do not exits anymore.

But it's a good idea.

BoyRaisin2

Reaction score
Hey, Sam and Yorick didn't exist for 25 years 'til the 30th anniversary special, so maybe there's hope.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
Maybe we should start a petion to have him rebuild :smile:

A

Agentflash

Wouldn't it be good to see Thjog as a PVC Figure from Palisades.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Actually, Thog appears in every episode. He is shown coming out of the arches in the opening credits. :smile: Just wanted to add that to the list.

P

Philip Kippel

Originally posted by Gorgon Heap
You got all the TMS appearances. In addition, he was in The Great Santa Claus Switch (his debut, I believe), Nancy Sinatra's live Las Vegas show, the Dick Cavett show, and I think the Julie Andrews special.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Thog appeared in "The Muppet Valentine Show" as well.