Appearances by the Flower-Eating Monster

P

Philip Kippel

Which specific episodes of "The Muppet Show" did the Flower-Eating Monster appear in and what scenes/sketches was he in? The ones that I know of so far are:

#1 Juliet Prowse: he dances with a female what-not (and ‘smokes’) in “At the Dance”
#19 Vincent Price: he appears in the audience during the Talk Spot and sings in the background in Vincent’s closing number “You’ve Got a Friend”
#55 Alice Cooper: he plays the brass in Alice’s opening number “Welcome to My Nightmare”, appears briefly in the background in the first backstage scene, sings in the background in the UK Spot “Once a Year Day” and sings in Alice’s closing number “School’s Out”
#94 Andy Williams: he appears in the opening number “Green Door”

I want the info since I'm helping out with the character profile pages.

A

Agentflash

The Flower-Eating Monster made his debut in the Julie Andrews special.

P

Philip Kippel

Did the Flower-Eating Monster make more "Muppet Show" appearances than the ones I already listed?

A

Agentflash

He already made appearances in the Juliet Prowse episode, Vincent Price episode, Alice Cooper episode, and Andy Williams episode of The Muppet Show. He actually appeared in "The Great Muppet Caper", "The Muppets Take Manhattan", "The Muppets: A Celebration Of 30 Years", "The Jim Henson Hour", "The Ghost Of Faffner Hall", "Muppets Tonight", and "Mopatop's Shop".

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
Updated List:

#1 Juliet Prowse: he dances with a female what-not (and ‘smokes’) in “At the Dance”
#19 Vincent Price: he appears in the audience during the Talk Spot and sings in the background in Vincent’s closing number “You’ve Got a Friend”
#55 Alice Cooper: he plays the brass in Alice’s opening number “Welcome to My Nightmare”, appears briefly in the background in the first backstage scene, sings in the background in the UK Spot “Once a Year Day” and sings in Alice’s closing number “School’s Out”
#94 Andy Williams: he appears in the opening number “Green Door”

Post Muppet Show Appearances:

The Great Muppet Caper
Muppets Take Manhattan
The Muppets: A Celebration of 30 Years
The Ghost of Faffner Hall: "Anyone Can Make Music"
Muppets Tonight: Heather Locklear: "Tales From the Vet"
Mopatop's Shop: "Flatcap Frankie's Shop" (as Flatcap Frankie)