Appearances by Rizzo on TMS

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I would like to know every episode of The Muppet Show that Rizzo The Rat appeared in, and what he did in those episodes.

here are the appearances that I do know of:
Christopher Reeve: He constantly appears backstage with the other rats throughout this episode, as well as in Christopher Reeves dressing room in the cold opening, and I think in the opening when Gonzo blows his horn.
Lynda Carter: He appears backstage throughout this episode, and in the closing number and the goodnights.
Andy Williams: He is referred to by name for the first time, so he must appear somewhere in this episode.
Diana Ross: He appears in an innertube during the opening number.
Gene kelley: he appears backstage during the closing number.
Lorretta Switt: He appears backstage in the u.k. spot, in the closing number, and in the goodnights.
Joan Baez: He appears with the rats trhoughotu this episode, and has a scene without the rats in Pigs In Space.
James Coburn: He appears in the roaring twenties sketch and in the goodnights.
Brooke Shields: He appears in a tea cup during the mad hatters tea party scene.
Senor Wenchs: He appears in the wings before Senor Wenchs final act.
Paul Simon: He plays cymbals in the song Fifty Ways To Leave Your Lover and in the goodnights.
Tony Randall: He appears in the cold opening, the closing number (i think), and the godnights.
Jean Pierre-Rampal: he appears in the closign number.
Chris Langham: He appears in the goodnights.
Mac Davis: He appears in the opening number.
Linda Ronstadt: He appears in the wings during the closing number and in the goodnights.
Roger Moore: He appears backstage after Roger Moore steps on a pie.

Saironi

Reaction score
Rizzo actually says certain things to the other rats when they're in Christopher's dressingroom when Piggy wants to talk. You can hear him exclaim "Whoa!" as she boots him out if you listen. Actually, Rizzo hardly ever says anything when he makes an appearance.