Anything Pepe, other than a racecar

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by Luke
I doubt there'll be 'tons' of stuff like the rumor - i think we are looking at another t-shirt, one or two plushes, a figure and maybe some odds and ends like Hot Topic kinda stuff.
That works for me! ^_^

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Um Luke, Pepe merch is about a closely guarded secret as Bush plans for attacking Iraq.:wink:

how come my security went out the window just now!

Sarah

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by sarah_yzma
how come my security went out the window just now!

Sarah
Um, does someone need a hug? :wink:

AND OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Beaker, Pepe, and Swedish Chef lcd watches!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Can somebody, anybody tell me where I can find that 2002 era drawn Muppet pictures as seen on that page? Ive only seen this style of promotional Muppet art on that 2002 trade convention ad slick and post cards. Maybe somebody(phil?) knows if there is somewhere online that has more pics of the Muppets in that art style?(as theres been new promo shots of the Muppets themselves, but this is the first Ive seen of painted/drawn Muppets in recent times)

radionate

Reaction score
I doubt there'll be 'tons' of stuff like the rumor - i think we are looking at another t-shirt, one or two plushes, a figure and maybe some odds and ends like Hot Topic kinda stuff.
Plushes from where? I'm not holding my breath.

Luke

Reaction score
Originally posted by radionate
Plushes from where?
Who knows ? The amazing predictions of 'Psychic Luke' are a mystery unto himself ! :eek:

radionate

Reaction score
Who knows ? The amazing predictions of 'Psychic Luke' are a mystery unto himself ! :eek:
Now don't make me scold you for spreading vicious untrue rumors that get people all roiled up. :wink: