Anyone want to own Grovers Hands?

Drtooth

Reaction score
For a second, I thought they were making a Grover version of the "Tickle Me Elmo" tickle hands. But nothing is as thrilling as owning the disembodied remains... errrr... a piece of Muppet history.

Colbynfriends

Reaction score
No offence, but I think its too large a price for two hands, even if they do come from Grover. Cool though. If you have about 3000 dollers to spare, get it.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Was he caught stealing? :embarrassed: Okay, bad joke. Still, very cool. Just too steep for me. :super:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Is there a box somewhere that has Grover's HEAD in it? YIPES!

I'm seriously distressed...well, not seriously. I'm never serious, and I'm serious about that.

Kiki

Reaction score
That's awesome! Who wouldn't wanna own Grover's hands? Muppet limbs are cool with me.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Is there a box somewhere that has Grover's HEAD in it? YIPES!
Grover heads, Grover noses, Grover torsos.... These things need to be replaced all the time, so I wouldn't be surprised if they had tons of the stuff left over. I wonder if they usually try to put stuff up for auction, or they just salvage what they can, and toss the rest of the stuff.

EmMonster

Reaction score
Hey Guys, I just found this great item, although Im not a huge collector of the street I would love to own these.
They are a pair of actual screen used Grover Puppet hands with foam inners and wire structures, and nicely mounted with two photos.

They're a bit pricey though!

http://www.propstore.com/products.h...IdForm=0&productsSortType=0&recordsPerPage=15

Cool item.

Chris:super:
Wow, are they the actual arms used on the show? That's awesome. Too bad I don't have 2 and a half thousand dollars to spend.

Redsonga

Reaction score
*three year old Songa cry*
I'm sorry but they look too much like a hunting trophy for me to ever want them:embarrassed: