Anyone see this shirt yet?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Saw this at JC Penny and had to grab it.

Someone is going to see through the fact that Scooter, Robin, and Rowlf are on a commercial T-Shirt and complain that there's only 3 members of the Electric Mayhem on there. I just know it.

But really... SCOOTER! And ROWLF! And this weird diamond design of stylized characters must be a thing because right next to it was an identical Star Wars shirt. And that had even weirder characters on it.

ToodlesTeam

Reaction score
I didn't see this one, but I did see the Star Wars shirt of the same design. Not a huge fan of the minimalist style, but it is fun to see some different characters in the spotlight.

rowlfy662

Reaction score
i must buy this I can look over the fact Floyd and zoot aren't there because it has Robin Rowlf and Scooter on it that's awesome in itself

Drtooth

Reaction score
I would have bought the shirt anyway, but seeing Scooter, Rowlf, Pepe, and Robin there just made me have to have it. Every time I see a Muppet shirt it's either Kermit, Animal, or maybe those two and Fozzie and Gonzo. I had a really nice Electric Mayhem shirt I wore too much and it got ruined. Glad to see they're spreading out onto other characters. That's a very good sign.

Slackbot

Reaction score
I'll look for that shirt when I go to the mall this weekend.

Drtooth

Reaction score
There was also a Neon green shirt with Kermit riding a bike, if anyone's interested in that. No where near as interesting though.

cjd874

Reaction score
Cool shirt. I wish it had the Swedish Chef on it, or Statler and Waldorf. I don't really mind that Zoot and Floyd aren't there, but I dislike the burnt Beaker for some reason. And that fly on Fozzie's nose is rather strange.
But...ROBIN! And SCOOTER! And ROWLF! YAAAAYYY!!!

Weirdo96

Reaction score
This is quite an interesting shirt. On one hand, it's very confusing. Why would a fly want to hang out on Fozzie's nose? Did Bunsen forget to put sunblock on his nose? And who thought it would be a good idea to barbecue Beaker?

On the other hand, I never thought I'd see the day that Robin, Rowlf and Scooter would appear on the same t-shirt. Yeah, I'd probably buy it if I saw it in stores.