Anyone see Dinotopia?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
With all the excitement and hype about the Muppet Christmas movie tonight, I was wondering if anyone remembered that the series premiere of Dinotopia was on last night. Did anyone see it? If so, what were your thoughts on it?

Chilly Down

Reaction score
It doesn't bode well for the show that it was two and a half weeks before I got a response! Oh, well. :wink:

Jareth's Angel

Reaction score
Hi Everyone

I'm new here so please make me feel welcome :big_grin:

I just wanted to say that i'm a very loyal Labyrinth fan, but because i live in the UK i honestly think that i'm the only British fan about, which is such a shame as i love talking about the movie to anyone, so if there is anyone here that would like to chat about Labyrinth that would be great, please leave me a message ok :big_grin:

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Welcome, Jareth's Angel! I'm a big Labyrinth fan too, as you can probably guess from my screenname. This is a Dinotopia thread, so to avoid confusion, you should probably post under one of the Labyrinth threads or start a new thread. But please feel free to discuss the film as much as you like. We need more Labyrinth fans here! :smile: