Anyone remember this ep?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've seen this episode all the way back in 2000, and it's been running through my mind lately, and I wanted to see if anyone else remembers it:

Oscar gets a visit from his penpal (Felix I believe his name was). Unfortunately, their differences collide, when Oscar discovers that Felix is no ordinary grough...but a clean-freak grouch, who won't stop cleaning, dusting, polishing, and shining Oscar's messy domain.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Oh, I get it! It was a spoof of the "Odd Couple" considering the characters were named Felix and Oscar on that show as well. Unfortunately, I haven't seen that one. I wish I had though. It sounds really good.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
I haven't seen that episode either, but when I was reading D'Snowth's post, I thought it was ironic that Oscar had a penpal named Felix and I was pretty sure (like you said, Daffyfan2003), that it had something to do with "The Odd Couple." That is a great play; I was in it in Nov. 2004 as Cecily Pigeon...Maybe I'll catch the SS episode someday...do you know the exact number of it?

~Dana~

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fuzzy and Blue said:
...do you know the exact number of it?
Unfortunately no, but like I said, it's from early 2000. Maybe it'll pop up On Demand sometime, they're playing episodes from 1998-1999 right now.

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
thanks, D'Snowth. I didn't know they showed SS on Demand. I'll have to check that out sometime.

~Dana~

salemfan

Reaction score
I remember that episode. It was one of the last episodes I saw of season 31.

jimmyk

Reaction score
amazing mumford

does anyone remeber when mumford did magic and he placed a mustache on miles but it turned out to be real but not fake so both susan gordon and maria got mad and when mumford took it off and mumford letf the sence and mumford put a mustache on either susan or maria i cant remeber does anyone remeber this was my first episode when i arrived in america