Anyone like Spongebob?

King Jim

Reaction score
Oh yeah! I watch that show every day with My Great-Grandchildren.

christyb

Reaction score
Sorry. I can't stand Spongebob over about three seconds. :smile: Sorry.

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
What it rocks.
what is it u dont like about it.
Is it his laugh, i think its his laugh!
no but really why you not like it?

christyb

Reaction score
I guess it is his lack of intelligence. I have watched a few show and thought they were pretty good. However, most of the time he just acts like they didn't give him any common sense. (ok so I don't really have a good reason)

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
Spongebob's cut from the same cloth as Ren and Stimpy. They're all kind of dumb, they keep an assortment of wacked out buddies, and they possess a non-stop supply of potty jokes. I kind of liked Ren and Stimpy, but not much. For a long time, I had never watched Spongebob Squarepants because people told me what it was like and I wasn't interested. Then one day I went to a friend's house where they were watching a Spongebob marathon. I watched (and laughed at) four or five episodes until the charm wore off and I got annoyed with it. Maybe it is the laugh after all.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
i saw the Movie ( Nov. '04) it was so funny

You have to take Spongebob for what he is a show for tweens and younger but i find it alot funnier the Ren & Stimpy or Bevis and Butthead

D'Snowth

Reaction score
christyb said:
Sorry. I can't stand Spongebob over about three seconds. :smile: Sorry.
TESTIFY BROTHER! HALLELUJAH! :smile:
SpongeBob is the worst thing to come around in animation! I tried to watch ONE, count em O-N-E episode, and my brain literally started melting. Take my advice, if you want to watch a "NickToon", make it Rocko's Modern Life.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
SpongeBob is the worst thing to come around in animation! I tried to watch ONE, count em O-N-E episode, and my brain literally started melting. Take my advice, if you want to watch a "NickToon", make it Rocko's Modern Life.

Rocko's Modern Life what is it 1990 that was terrible

christyb

Reaction score
D'Snowth said:
Errr...it's sister LoL. But thanks. At least I'm not the only one who can't stand Spongebob. Seems like everyone loves him. But this isn't the Spongebob hate thread now is it?? So I'll let the Spongebob lovers have the floor