Anyone know the names of the Muppet kids?

Clean Gultch

Reaction score
I know Same Sound Brown and Farley and Roosevelt and Betty Lou and Prarie but are there others?

ssetta

Reaction score
Marty, Smart Tina, Hardhead Henry Harris, Roxy Marie, Kingston Livingston III, Elizabeth.

roadrat15

Reaction score
What ever happend to Kingston? Just an unpopular character or what?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't know, but he might have been too nerdy than he was supposed to be. To me, he came off like Carlton Banks on the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. In fact, I made fun of him once in 1997 (when they had preiviews of upcoming episodes) when he did the chicken dance (A B C D EEEEE F G, H I J KAAAAAYYY L M) and called him Carlton Schmarlton the Ninth Nerd.

Honestly, I like the character. I really do!

Maybe Kevin was preoccupied with elmo. You never see much of his other characters on the show as much, except baby Natasha and THe Grand High Triangle Lover.

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't know if it might have been just because he was black. That was why they got rid of Roosevelt Franklin. But Kingston was never in a rowdy classroom, or said anything negative.

roadrat15

Reaction score
Well . . .I always judge whether a character has 'staying power' or was just a 'flavour of the moment' creation. I always thought Kingston had great potential; a Rosevelt Franklin for the nineties and beyond. Then . . .zilch! As for Clash getting caught up with one character; both Jim and Frank had major characters to operate, but they still had time to do minor characters, too.

Drtooth

Reaction score
..well, that was just a hypothisis! Mainly because Elmo is EVERYWHERE. On the Street, Monster Time, Elmo's world, videos, personal appearences, toy recordings....blah blah, yadda yadda.. you get the gist!

roadrat15

Reaction score
Yeah, it used to be "the big yellow canary' who was the spokesthing for SS . . .now it's the "little red menace"!

punkNpuppets

Reaction score
who's Same Sound Brown? and what's the name of that kid that's looks like one of those two-people muppets (like Ernie or Cookie Monster) who's purple with a green nose and brown hair. i saw a picture of him with Grover once.

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
I think the purple Muppet kid you're thinking of is Marty, who sings "Has Anybody Seen My Dog?" with Grover.

I don't know what Same-Sound Brown looked like, but he was voiced by the late Northern Calloway (who also played David).