Anyone Know Annie Sue Pig's Birthday?

cherrypotion27

Reaction score
Hi there. Does anyone know the birthdate of Annie Sue Pig from The Muppet Show? I need to know for the dorm game. If you don't know the exact date, the year she appeared on the Muppet Show and what season of the show will do just fine, thank you.

Patricia/cherrypotion27

Beauregard

Reaction score
Well...as far as I can make out, Annie Sue appeared in the background during the second season, first in episode 214 in a group of hip Muppets (wearing a pink wig instead of her signature yellow curls).

Episode 214 was Elton John, with the production dates October 25-27, 1977 and the air date February 1978. So Annie's Birthday could be any time from october 26th to the 19th Fedruary.

How do I know all this? Am I a Muppet Freakoid?

*aheh*

Nope. I just used my amazing contacts...er...on contact...Muppet Wiki.

Beau

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Well... Yes... However, to clarify something as this regards to Muppet characters "birthdays" when choosing them as roommates for the dorms for those who might not understand the purpose of this thread...

It's not that (in this example) Annie Sue's birthday could be anywhere from October 25 to February 19. Rather, you can choose to have Annie Sue's birthday be either October 25, 26 or 27 (the production dates); or February 19 (the broadcast airdate).
Also, if this seems a bit confusing for some, you could also choose to have the Muppet's Muppeteer's birthday be the same as the character itself. Again, in this example, Louise Gold's birthday could serve as Annie Sue's.

Hope this helps and have a good day.
P.S.: Patricia, please send me the application via PM next time. Thanks.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Seems that no one knows Louise's birthday...it only has her birth year at Wiki, and IMDb.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Eh... Ask skekayuk, he'll probably know as he's our resident Louise Gold fan here.

Beauregard

Reaction score
I really really want to go see Louise Gold on the West End...too bad she's in all the expencive shows! I'm glad to see that she's still around there though, doing what she does best!