Anyone know about "Skidamarink TV"?

anythingmuppet

Reaction score
Here's another show I used to watch years ago: Does anyone remember this show with Sharon Lois and Bram? And that creepy blue cat? LOL Just curious...

Nick

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
I remember that, I tried to watch it but didn't remember the channel. I think the elephant you remember with Sharon, Lois, and Bram was from The Elephant Show on Nickelodeon back in the 1980s and early 1990s.

Whatever happened to those three?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I watch both versions. I liked "The Elephant Show" better then I did the newer version but I watch them both.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Kimp's right, they were.

I remember when they overhauled Sharon, Lois, and Bram, and made it really bright with these obnoxious characters in full bodied costumes... that was really weird. The one I watched must have been the old one. I remember learning the 'Sing a song of sixpence, a pocket full of rye, 4-and-20 blackbirds baked in a pie' etc. song from them as a child! Whoo. (Edit: and I definately have a tape of them, I'm sure of it)
I met them, too, eh? I was maybe 8. But Sharon was sick, so I only mey Lois and Bram. :frown: It was some sort of show. I don't remmeber anything about it.

Don'tLiveonMoon

Reaction score
I loved the Elephant Show. I saw them in concert when I was 12 or so. Very fun. :smile:
Erin

ReneeLouvier

Reaction score
I absolutely loved that show! :big_grin: It was my all time favorite. I was quite peeved when I was checking the TV guide and I saw the show's new title! Kinda different yeah, but I figured, hey, must be the same show! And it wasn't. Oh well.