Anyone interested in trading for Unpaved episodes?

ssetta

Reaction score
I thought it was GREAT. And mikealan, do you really feel this way? Because, if so, I have a whole bunch of Unpaved episodes, and I would love those two 1992-93 episodes you have. Which ones are they? And what show do you have from Season 25?

I do agree. I don't think they should have taken it off, either. But I'm not so much angry, I'm sad. It's the saddest time of my whole life, and it was very hard to get over. I still feel sad about it sometimes, but I do wish I could see these again.

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Ssetta,

Dont worry. Be Happy.

Between all the people here, I bet they have nearly all the SSU's that were shown. And if not, do you think they are just gone forever ?

Ofcourse they are not, Dont listen to Mike Alan. They will be shown again sometime.

see ya

ssetta

Reaction score
Well, sure, IF there's another channel that would want them. See, people don't really like to watch old kids shows, so unfortunately, I don't really see another place for it. It's sad, I know. :frown:

MuppetDude

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
Here are the Unpaved episodes that I'd like to offer you. I don't know what letters and numbers sponsored each episode, nor do I know the episode number of each. But I can give you a synopsis of each:

1) Show #2 - 1969 - The Big B Treasure Hunt

2) Shapes - 1969

3) Big Bird's Wagon - 1969 - And Big Bird's voice sounds REALLY weird in this one.

4) Oscar's Birthday cake - 1969 - it's orange Oscar galore!!

5) Season 2 Premiere - 1970 - first appearance of Grover and Herry Monster

6) Oscar's Wet Paint Signs - 1970

7) Big Bird Opens the Store - 1970

8) Stop Signs - 1970
Jeffkjoe, I am interested in #s 6-9. I have #1093, 1094, 1575, 1707, 1708, 1736 (about the last five minutes are missing) and 1740 (part of the credits are missing). E-mail me if you're interested.

mikealan

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:
Jeffkjoe, I am interested in #s 6-9. I have #1093, 1094, 1575, 1707, 1708, 1736 (about the last five minutes are missing) and 1740 (part of the credits are missing). E-mail me if you're interested.
Muppetdude,

What letters and numbers were sponsored on episode numbers #1707, #1708, #1736 and #1740?

jeffkjoe

Reaction score
MuppetDude said:

Hi Muppet dude:

Could you tell me what's on the episodes that you listed above?

Believe me, I'm a die-hard fan, but I haven't gone as far as to memorize the episode numbers for each show! That's insane.

Just tell the year and synopsis for each episode.

ssetta

Reaction score
mikealan said:
Muppetdude,

What letters and numbers were sponsored on episode numbers #1707, #1708, #1736 and #1740?
Show #1707 was the number 3, I don't remember the letters. Show #1708 was the number 8, I don't remember the letters. #1736 and #1740 were both the number 9, and #1740 was the letters Q and V. And on #1736, R was one of the letters. I forget the other.

mikealan

Reaction score
ssetta said:
I thought it was GREAT. And mikealan, do you really feel this way? Because, if so, I have a whole bunch of Unpaved episodes, and I would love those two 1992-93 episodes you have. Which ones are they? And what show do you have from Season 25?

I do agree. I don't think they should have taken it off, either. But I'm not so much angry, I'm sad. It's the saddest time of my whole life, and it was very hard to get over. I still feel sad about it sometimes, but I do wish I could see these again.
Okay, here's my description of the Season 25 show I have: It starts with Davey & Joey Monkey hanging in the Around the Corner playground as they say, "Today on Sesame Street, you will see the letters A and V and the number 18 and the word banana!" Then, they really want a banana so bad. They tried Gina by telling jokes, but bananas cost a quarter. At the end of this show, Ruthie tries to pull a donkey for Oscar. It's episode #3146, and on this show, it's got some GOOD clips like Prairie Dawn producing the 'Singing In the Rain' movie with Grover, some rock 'n' roll band cheers Prairie up by singing about the size of people on Sesame Street, I'm A Baby, as sung by a purple Muppet baby, The Telephone Rock by Little Jerry & the Monotones!!, a short A-Acorn cartoon, the Two-Headed Monster on "Ch...eese", Bellhop#18, the Eighteen Sandwiches Cartoon/Song, and also Mask Numbers#18 as well. I'll tell ya everything else about it and the old copies of the 1992-93 shows.

ssetta

Reaction score
Now this copy of #3146 you have, is it from Noggin, or is it the original?

Also, can you please describe the 1992-93 shows? I'm more interested in those.

MuppetDude

Reaction score
jeffkjoe said:
Hi Muppet dude:

Could you tell me what's on the episodes that you listed above?

Believe me, I'm a die-hard fan, but I haven't gone as far as to memorize the episode numbers for each show! That's insane.

Just tell the year and synopsis for each episode.
Right off the top of my head (I keep the episodes in a notebook, a guide for reference, which I don't have right now):

1093: from 1978

Synopsis: BB and Snuffy search for a Snuffleupagus-shaped mountain in Hawaii, while other cast members explore and learn more about Hawaii.

Classic Clips: Ernie Decorates the Apt., Cookie Disco, Ernie Makes a Sculpture, The Lonely "N" Song

1094: from Hawaii

Synopsis: Pretty much like 1093, but BB and Snuffy find the mountain.

Classic Clips: Two G Sounds Song, Ernie's Telephone Call, Snow White Counts Dwarves

1575: from 1981

Synopsis: Oscar suffers from a heatwave because nobody will bother him; Mr. Rogers visits and judges a race between BB and Snuffy.

Classic Clips: News Flash (Cinderella's Ball), Bert's Nap (1969 clip), Meet Me at the Bus Stop Song (AMs)

1707: from 1982

Big Bird's first full day at Camp Echo Rock.

Classic Clips: Frazzle (Song), Body Full of Rhytym (Little Jerry song), Cow Dog, Ernie and Bert Go Fishing, Mad Painter (Paul Benedict) Paints a "3"

1708: from 1982

BB's second day at camp (BB swims! Well, his head floats above the water...)

Classic Clips: Proud (Little Jerry), Ernie and Bert Make Beds, Sinister Sam Wants To Know "Y"

That's all I can type for now, but I'll have 1736 and 1740 later.