Anyone else besides me having time trouble?

Katzi428

Reaction score
I'm in the Eastern time zone,but the clock in here is 1 hour late. I keep trying to fix it with no luck.Is this happening to anyone else?
Kathy

Skye

Reaction score
That's kind of funny, the time for me is one hour ahead. But yeah, I'm having a few problems, too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, it's an hour ahead for me too, as I post this, it's 10:37, but the forum says its 11:37 instead.

I assume the problem has something to due with the recent extension of Daylight Savings Time that wasn't supposed to happen.

Till then, I tried to switch to Central Time on my account, but it took me back to Eastern and back to being an hour ahead.

I'm sure it's not that big a deal, but just so everyone knows, no Kathy, you're not the only one having the problem.

EDIT: Now, actually, it's also off by a few minutes as well... *shrug*

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The easiest thing to do is change it in your profile (If its an hour behind change it to +1 hour,etc) (I had to do that on many sites)
Yeah, but what we're saying is that even doing that isn't working as it takes us back to whatever your timezone choice was originally (and is still either an hour behind or an hour ahead).

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Also, I think that post order problem is happening again. I posted in a thread awhile ago, but now all the newer posts are all being placed before it.

Katzi428

Reaction score
OK....mine looks back to normal now. Thanks!:smile:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yep... And I'm glad that MC is now finally in sinc with my timezone too. Only thing, and this might seem funny to some... On my home PC, Email notifications of posts to threads I'm subscribed arrive with the one-hour delay.
Example: Post made at 12:00 PM, the notification in my gmail inbox says it was posted at 11:00 AM.

But at the computer in the UPR Law School's library's cubicle which I use, the time stamp of the notifications are always perfectly in sinc.

Oh well, se la viv. *Goes off to start Old School 2.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
This is odd; I'm two hours ahead!
:crazy: But on the up side, I haven't noticed the post order problem. Let's just see where this one ends up!