Any Star Fox fans here?

Marble Didymus

Reaction score
I figured alot I'd ask this since alot of people here eem to share the same intersts as I do.

As for me, I tend to follow the old SNES version and the Nintendo Power comic that went along with it. (I'm "01d-5k001")

And any old school Sonic fans here, also? Fans of the Genesis games and old cartoons?

rexcrk

Reaction score
I'm an old school Sonic fan :big_grin: My first video game on my first system EVER was Sonic 2 on Genesis! The original Sonic stuff is so much better than the current Sonic stuff. And the fact that they call Dr. Robotnik "Dr. Eggman" now reeeeaaallllyyyy ****** me off :frown: :mad: . I've got Sonic Mega Collection, Sonic Adventure DX: Director's Cut, and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle on GameCube. I must say that Mega Collection is my fave out of them :smile:

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Eggman has always been the characters real name. I don't know why they desided to call him Robotnik here in the states.

jediX

Reaction score
I watched that first Sonic cartoon show (the one before they added all the crappy new characters) almost religiously when it was on tv.

I also worked on a guide for SA2B w/ a friend of mine.