Any puppeteers (or wanna-bes) in Phoenix area? (repsond asap)

dwmckim

Reaction score
Since i haven't been as active here lately, i don't know how many newer forum members we may presently have in the Phoenix AZ area...but if anyone is and would like some puppetry experience, please email me personally at dw_m@webtv.net as soon as you can.

The Grand Canyon Men's Chorale is doing a piece for its upcoming holiday concerts that's supposed to involve about 27 puppeteers - we still only have half that and the piece could potentially end up cut. PUPPETRY EXPERIENCE WHILE HELPFUL IS NOT NEEDED - so far many relatives and friends of choir members have been doing it including children - it's essentially a choreograpged black cloth bit - like The Clodhoppers, Java, and the Gawky Birds.

...and best of all, you can meet and be in a show with me! The show's one of the main reasons i haven't posted much. In addition to the choir pieces during the first half, the second half is to be a big Broadway-type musical which i'm doing the lead character in and it's been a pretty intensive rehearsal (essentially analogous to rehearsing two major shows at the same time!)