any one have the great muppet caper?

the great prawn

Reaction score
hi every one,
has any one got the great muppet caper for dvd or video, i havent got it and would like it but i dont know here to find it!!! i know u can buy it on the internet but i dont have a credit card, please can any one help?
:frown:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
You should be able to find it in your local video store. Call around your area and ask. Check the major chains first: Virgin Mega Stores, Sam Goody etc. I'm sure you will find a copy near you.

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Contact the member named beaker. He might make you one. My hands are pretty full with Muppet Central projects right now, but Cory, aka beaker, has been making some really cool avatars for folks around here. You can find him by pressing the members button from the beautiful navigational menu. :wink:

uncleduke

Reaction score
I was at the local TOWER RECORDS and they had 'Muppets Take Manhattan' and 'Muppets from Space' on DVD for $6.99.
I did not see "Great Muppet Caper", but it may be worth a look.
Also try Frys Electronics (if you have one), Virgin Megastore or Best Buy.

beaker

Reaction score
Originally posted by uncleduke
I was at the local TOWER RECORDS and they had 'Muppets Take Manhattan' and 'Muppets from Space' on DVD for $6.99.
I did not see "Great Muppet Caper", but it may be worth a look.
Also try Frys Electronics (if you have one), Virgin Megastore or Best Buy.
Oh dude...all I gotta say is BEST BUY!!! I cant see how anyone could get any dvds at Suncoats, Virgin, or any other high priced store. They got Dark Crystal Special Edition dvd, and all the other Muppet dvds for $15! Heck, I even picked up Donnie Darko for $10...man, these guys have insanely cool dvd prices!

And yes, any avatar JHC related can be yours, just ask away folks! From Animal to Zondra! ^_^

bernie

Reaction score
muppet caper?

I have seen the Muppet Movie (DVD & VHS) and Muppet Caper (VHS) periodically at Target here in Minneapolis.

Hope that helps!
--Bernie

uncleduke

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Oh dude...all I gotta say is BEST BUY!!! I cant see how anyone could get any dvds at Suncoats, Virgin, or any other high priced store. They got Dark Crystal Special Edition dvd, and all the other Muppet dvds for $15! Heck, I even picked up Donnie Darko for $10...man, these guys have insanely cool dvd prices!

And yes, any avatar JHC related can be yours, just ask away folks! From Animal to Zondra! ^_^
While I agree that Best Buy has good prices, I just cannot stand their absolute lack of customer service.
Stuff is filed away so hap-hazardly it is maddening. I went in there looking for MST3K episodes, some were in Comedy, some were in Sci-Fi and some were in the ever popular "Other Selections" - and not an employee in sight to help. I think it is hillarious that Best Buy actually owns Suncoast.
Frys Electronics has as good (if not better) pricing than Best Buy. And better employees.
Personally I buy most of my DVDs from www.bn.com
Competitive pricing, no tax, and free shipping if you buy 2 or more items - and selection! Still the only place I found either J-Men Forever or Document of the Dead

Virgin is high priced, but again, their selection is outstanding.

the great prawn

Reaction score
thats all very nice but i live in the uk!!! england im afraid. every 1 here seems to be in america!!!!

i actually got the video in the end a few days a go, i had to pay a wooping £12.99!!!!