Any new Muppet Babies stuff in 2004?

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Hey...anyone know if there's going to be any more Muppet Babies merchandise to be released in the near future? I heard there was a bunch of new stuff planned, but that was back in April and I haven't heard a thing since. No one sells the existing stuff anymore, either.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Good point! My beef with this is that I didn't get a Gonzo! We need more types of MB Stuff!

BJ

Bean Bunny

Reaction score
Palisades might be releasing figues of Baby Kermit and Piggy depending on which series, they going to.

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
That would be cute! If they do that, I hope they do the rest of the Babies too!:smile:

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
I have found existing Muppet Babies merch in Toys R Us and Wal-Mart. My local TRU still has the big plushes w/ videos as well as the smaller versions. Wal-Mart has the plush keychains. It all depends on where you go to look and how lucky you are that will determine what you find.

Camellia

Reaction score
Muppet Babies at Toys R US

hi, I've heard of people in California finding Muppet Babies at TRS recently, too. Does anyone know what characters, brand name or what they are like?

thanks!
Camellia
www.camelliasoftware.com/muppetstore

McFraggle

Reaction score
I seen some of the smaller versions at a Walgreen's about a month ago.

Docnzhoss

Reaction score
The small plushes (or beanies as some might call them) are made by Toy Play and I can still find them at my Toys R Us in KC. I'm pretty sure the same company makes the bigger plushes and the keychain versions.

The big plush collection includes Kermit, Piggy, Gonzo and Fozzie. The small plushes include those four as well as Rowlf and Animal. The keychains include all but Animal as far as I know.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Great quote in your sig, schnozz! (i don't know *** you just spelled, fyi.) G2G, I'm doing something with Mrs. Kuether, my chorus teacher. Bye all!

BJ

Baby Rowlf

Reaction score
Yeah, but those have been relased for a while now! I want to see Rowlf and Animal with videos! And apparently new Kermit and Piggy plushies were supposed to be released too!