Any LOST fans?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
With the final season of one of my favorite shows, LOST, coming up, I was wondering if there's any LOST fans here on Muppet Central. Here in this thread we can talk about all things LOST. :smile:

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Heck yes I'm a fan. Quite possibly one of the biggest.

Bananasketch, I need to know; are you a fan who just enjoys to watch or do you have theories as to what is going to happen?

Bannanasketch

Reaction score
Well, to be honest Gonzolover, I haven't quite watched all of the series so far. I've actually been watching on ABC.com lately and I'm only on season three. But when youv'e got a family of LOST fans, you get to know pretty much everything you need to know. I'm a guy that likes making up theories for the show though most of my family just likes to watch.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
Well, you let me know when you're all caught up to season 5 then.. I do enjoy a good LOST convo.

Who's your favourite character though?
Mine was always Charlie, though as of late it's Sawyer.

dwmckim

Reaction score
Lost fans here?

Maybe you should try Hare Krishna.

(SOMEONE had to say it sooner or later! I lost the toss.)

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm not a follower of the show, but I read a weird news report a few days back.

Apparently fans of the series LOST are trying to petition or pressure Disney into changing the Tom Sawyer Island at one of the theme parks into a LOST themed attraction.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
I'm a big fan. I don't know what I'll do when it leaves ... well, I guess what I'll do now. :stick_out_tongue:

At any rate, I'd love a theme park version. I'm not a big fan of Disney parks -- they had cold water fountains, I'll give them that. Universal treated us like they wanted us there. :stick_out_tongue:

Still, LOST is amazing. I'm addicted. If the Apocalypse would ever happen, God would have to wait until after the season is over, LOL. I haven't played the PS3 game, but I'd like to. I even went to the extent of adding it to my Muppet mega-fic, Comeback King, reinterpreting that little cold cave with the wheel as another "heart" of the Rock, where Ditzie magic (note the flash of light when the wheel is turned and the sound) has been co-opted by the Dharma Initiative. I even made Skenfrith the smoke monster, since both can change shape according to your thoughts.

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
The game wasn't that great.
Doesn't really have anything to do with the mythology of the show, and only a few of the main characters make an appearance.

Any thoughts on what may happen this upcoming season?
Alternate timeline?
Explosion of the island?
Hurley's death?