Any Bronies on here?

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
And of course the soundtrack would have to include a lot of generic pop and rap music, ending with a track of Twilight Sparkle rapping.
Would the rap be Twilightlicious related? :big_grin:

I've been wondering: with all this popularity, would there eventually be a FiM movie? And would it end up on the big screen? Whether it be tv or the big screen, I know I'd watch it! :excited:

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
Would the rap be Twilightlicious related? :big_grin:
I knew someone was going to ask that. :shifty: But no, it was in reference to this "gem" off the soundtrack of the movie this is blatantly parodying:

Though I just realized that if the ponies were to play a football game, they could easily just throw the ball to Rainbow Dash or Fluttershy, have them fly in the air and play keep-away with the opposing team till they keep scoring touchdowns.

I've been wondering: with all this popularity, would there eventually be a FiM movie? And would it end up on the big screen? Whether it be tv or the big screen, I know I'd watch it! :excited:
Just as long as it doesn't involve any NFL players or aliens, I'd be for it! Though I know exactly what would happen if it did get made for theatrical release: the distributor would barely advertise it, it would open the same as some Avengers-type blockbusters, get treated like a kiddie film by theater owners and wouldn't be seen by anyone besides Bronies and little kids and their families. It'd be Winnie the Pooh all over again. Though I'd be all for it! :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
And of course the soundtrack would have to include a lot of generic pop and rap music, ending with a track of Twilight Sparkle rapping. I should go to Hasbro with this, if they'll make Battleship, they'll make this! :zany:
I'd tend to think a MLP movie would work wonders AND have a low enough budget to make a significant profit, even if it wasn't a huge hit. At least moreso than the big expensive and pointless Battleship film. It's too bad that movies based on current cartoon programming with the original writing staff and voice cast confound studios and the movie going public. I'd see a MLP "film" at Kidtoons cinema, and that's it. They'd rather blow a fortune on a big explody piece of nonsense that's not guaranteed to do well than end up like PPG or Hey Arnold the movie.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
It's too bad that movies based on current cartoon programming with the original writing staff and voice cast confound studios and the movie going public. I'd see a MLP "film" at Kidtoons cinema, and that's it. They'd rather blow a fortune on a big explody piece of nonsense that's not guaranteed to do well than end up like PPG or Hey Arnold the movie.
Honestly, I'm surprised The Simpsons Movie didn't cause a tsunami of movies based on current TV cartoons the way The Rugrats Movie did. There hasn't even been a TV cartoon-based movie since Simpsons! I guess studios don't want to invest the money, but technically Hey Arnold and Powerpuff Girls did make profits - barely, but profits none the less.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Honestly, I'm surprised The Simpsons Movie didn't cause a tsunami of movies based on current TV cartoons the way The Rugrats Movie did. There hasn't even been a TV cartoon-based movie since Simpsons! I guess studios don't want to invest the money, but technically Hey Arnold and Powerpuff Girls did make profits - barely, but profits none the less.
I've said it before, but the US is confounded by current TV cartoon based movies. There have been a few of them, but they tend to disappear unless they're huge names. DIC's Heathcliff got one (I don't recall if it was actually released in theaters), but it was a clip show (like the Looney Tunes movies up to that point... makes sense because Mel Blanc was the voice of Heathcliff). Bravestarr had one too, and it was far from a success and it hampered the popularity of the TV series. And then there's Chipmunk Adventure and Batman Mask of the Phantasm. I don't know how well they did, but they got more cult than anything. Not to mention the fact Disney didn't figure out that February vacation sweet spot that worked for Doug, Recess, and Teacher's Pet (actually, that was in January) for Ducktales, which killed any plans for TDA based movies.

For some reason, it's much more financially sound to wait 20 years, hire the wrong cast, hire writers who have a bare understanding of the concept (or just have a script that's a similar concept to attach to a soon to be expired license to crap a movie out while they can), and have it bomb even worse than a current cartoon would. Seriously. You have the Flintstones, the Smurfs, and the Chipmunks.... then everything else. 3 successes, a whole mess of failures.

I wish we'd adopt the Japanese animation festival model. An anthology of short films of varying length based on cartoons that are currently on the air that add up to a feature run time. As it stands, I'm pretty much going to have to see that *&^% Ice Age 4 movie for the second ever theatrical Simpsons cartoon in that show's history.

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
(The link on the page wasn't working)​
OMYGOSHOMYGOSHOMYGOSH!​
Dat song!​
Dat animation!​
Spike is SINGING!
Now I REALLY can't wait for Season 3! :excited:

Lola p

Reaction score
They just put up another new song....

I don't have the link, but go to google and put in: