Any Big Mean Carl fans?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
(he's even in the Snow White comic's finale issue)
I read about that, as Sir Carl the Big Mean Dwarf Eater, though I haven't had a chance to find the comic. Who does he eat in that one? (Do we have Spoiler code tags here?)

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Drtooth

Reaction score
I read about that, as Sir Carl the Big Mean Dwarf Eater, though I haven't had a chance to find the comic. Who does he eat in that one? (Do we have Spoiler code tags here?)
I haven't read it in months, but I think everyone who DOESN'T blow up.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Si! I so love Big Mean Carl! :flirt:

Time fer some Smashing Pumpkins....? *smash* :confused:

Duke Remington

Reaction score

I don't own a copy of Muppet Snow White, but I did glance in it in a store once and the characters that I recall seeing get eaten by Carl and his monster buddies include:

-Bunsen
-Beaker
-Statler & Waldorf
-Johnny Fiama & Sal
-Beauregard
-Mahna Mahna & the Snowths
-Lips (who plays Bashful the dwarf in this comic)

I don't completely recall who ate who, but I remember that Sweetums (who plays the Huntsman and supposedly went back to being a bad guy despite reforming earlier in the story) ate Beauregard and that Thog had Beaker in his stomach.

IMO, I understand that they were just honoring one of several long-time Muppet traditions (eatings, explosions, throwing penguins in the air, etc.), but what they did here is kinda depressing a bit, especially since they go about eating characters that weren't meant to be eaten (especially poor, innocent ones like Lips) and some of the monsters (especially the "friendlier" ones like Sweetums and Thog) were rather out-of-character by eating other Muppets like that. :frown:

The least they could've done was show that the eaten characters had somehow managed to survive and escape from the monsters' guts and run away to safety when the monsters went to blow themselves up (again, out of acknowledging a long-time Muppet tradition) after eating them all.

beaker

Reaction score
I'm so hoping Carl is in the new movie!

How in the WORLD did you find that picture?

(Anyone else think she looks like actress Kate Mara?)

I seem to have the uncanny ability to randomly find oddball Muppet pictures and videos, usually by chance

Beauregard

Reaction score
I wrote a little quasi-complicated article about Big Mean Carl and his identity crisis which I am still promoting to get at least a few people talking about the depth that can be invented interpreted from the Muppets.

Mary Louise

Reaction score
I would love to see a plush toy of Carl! Remember his eating those animals on Muppets Tonight's game show "Swift Wits"?