Any April Fools tricks played on you?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Have you been the victim of a trick, or tricked somebody else? What's some really funny scams you've come across online? None of this has to be from THIS year.

Oh, and Happy April Fools :big_grin:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
My friend said they were selling huge cookies int eh school cfaeteria, but there were none. Messing with my love for cookies.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
The one I liked best ... okay, actually there were several and I don't remember the years, sorry ...

When the newspaper comics switched cartoonists. That was hilarious (as was the year after, where one comic strip was blank in the first couple of panels, and then the parents appear, with one telling the other they weren't playing the same game they did last year).

My other favorite was Pizza Hut going to all the trouble to redesign everything as Pasta Hut. It was a great joke/ad campaign all at once.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
I love when CartoonNetwork was playing the same Screwy Squirrel cartoon all day long and acted like as if schedule was completely normal.

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Being born on April Fools Day, that was a nice trick. LOL

Beauregard

Reaction score
Oh HOW are YOU! Have you been here and I somehow didn't see you? Or have you not been here? Or WHERE have you BEEN!

Kiki

Reaction score
My friend said they were selling huge cookies int eh school cfaeteria, but there were none. Messing with my love for cookies.
Awww!

My friend pretended she was bleeding. The "blood" was a pinkish colour... hm, rather suss, no?