Antron Fleece on Etsy

Teenager's

Reaction score
Hi!

I just launched an Etsy store - Exciting! - I'm selling a couple of large, stray pieces of pre-dyed Antron Fleece to begin with.

I have three separate colors up right now - yellow, neon safety yellow and beige.

http://www.etsy.com/shop/PuppetryClub?ref=pr_shop_more

* As a side note, the beige is perfect for a flesh tone as well as using as a base color to dye darker shades.

Teenager's

Reaction score
You could probably use the Neon Safety Yellow and then dye it a couple of shades darker with RIT dye.

Or use the Beige to start from a more neutral color. Both will take the dye very well. It's super easy to dye Antron. These pre-dyed pieces can always go darker - and that depends on how long it's left in the dye bath.

Originally I started with the beige to make the yellow - I mixed several different yellow RIT dyes with salt, tested a couple of swatches with different soak times and ultimately I let the yardage soak for 15 minutes - repeatedly mixing it to agitate the fabric. Very successful in achieving an even color. I did this in my bathtub because I had to dye ten yards of yellow for a project - but you could use any sort of container.