Another TMS Outline!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: JEREMY IRONS

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: In a darkened ballroom with a mirror ball, the Electric Mayhem play "A Kiss To Build A Dream On", Dr. Teeth lead vocals, Zoot sax solo

BACKSTAGE: It's Kermit's birthday, and Prairie Dawn has come to visit from Sesame Street. She's going to put on one of her pageants, this one about the life cycle of a frog, and she recruits Miss Piggy, Scooter, Gonzo, Fozzie, and Floyd to help out.

GUEST STAR: Jeremy Irons sings "A Puzzlement" (from "The King and I") with Sweetums, both in appropriate costume.

Statler: "Why would an actor of Jeremy Irons' magnitude want to come on THIS show?"

Waldorf: "That, my friend, IS a puzzlement!"

BACKSTAGE: Floyd complains about playing a tadpole in Prairie Dawn's pageant. Add to that Janice is plant-sitting Lanford, who mistakes a costumed Floyd for a female deathwort.

SKIT: "Veterinarian's Hospital"--Dr. Bob, Nurse Piggy, and Nurse Janice operate on a Doozer.

UK SPOT: Rowlf plays and sings "On Moonlight Bay", but is interrupted by a hipster Muppet who keeps singing Beatles songs.

BACKSTAGE: More Prairie Dawn directorial tyranny. Scooter bails out of being IN the pageant by being Prairie's stagehand. Prairie also assigns the other parts: Gonzo is the egg, Floyd is the tadpole, Fozzie the tadpole with legs, and Piggy the full-grown frog.

SKIT: "Pigs In Space"--Link has a major dilemma...he put his uniform on backwards. Piggy solves the problem by twisting his head around appropriately.

DRESSING ROOM: Miss Piggy sweet-talks Jeremy Irons into playing the full-grown frog for Prairie Dawn's birthday pageant to Kermit.

CLOSING NUMBER: Prairie Dawn's pageant goes off without a hitch, with Jeremy Irons giving the performance of a lifetime as a frog. Kermit is touched.

CLOSING THEME

Statler: "Well, looks like Jeremy Irons got the reversal of fortune this time around!"

Waldorf: "How do you figure?"

Statler: "He came on this show!"

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Boy I wish I could come up with an outline that good. I have some good songs thought up, but I have trouble thinking of a guest star a plot-line and quotes from Statler and Waldorf. Anyway, good outline, Matt. I really enjoyed reading it. By the way, who is Jeremy Irons anyway?

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Travelling Matt: Another successful outline! Loved it (but of course, you knew that already :wink:), especially the Lanford/Floyd interaction.

Daffyfan2002: Jeremy Irons is an Oscar-winning actor. If you've ever seen The Lion King, he did the voice of Scar.

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

Ohhhhh. I should have remembered that one. I'm usually good at knowing who did the voice of an animated character.