Another TMS Outline

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST STAR: MADONNA

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER: Two Anything Muppets sing "There's A Hole In The Bucket" (think the Sesame Street version).

WALDORF: Bravo! Bravo! I loved it! I always liked "There's A Hole In The Bucket"...

STATLER: Then there must be a hole in your head!

BACKSTAGE: Miss Piggy feels threatened because Madonna is the special guest. She talks Hilda into trying to replicate Madonna's stage costumes...behind Kermit's back.

GUEST STAR: Madonna sings "Vogue" and dances with the giant Muppet monsters.

BACKSTAGE: Hilda has her work cut out for her (and nearly takes her eyes out) replicating Madonna's costumes for Miss Piggy.

VETERINARIAN'S HOSPITAL: Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice, and Nurse Piggy operate on the Anything Muppet farmer from the opening number. (Running "Hole in the head" gag!)

TALK SPOT: Kermit and Madonna talk, although they're constantly being interrupted by Miss Piggy and her replications of Madonna's stage and video costumes, culminating with the pointed bra-type outfit from her "Blonde Ambition" tour (and she nearly pokes Kermit's eyes out with this one).

PIGGY: Well, poke THIS out, buster! HIIIIIIIIII-YA!

UK SPOT: Rowlf sings "The Money Song" (from Monty Python), with various Muppets backing him up at the end. Much like Dr. Teeth singing "Money", coins come flying out of Rowlf's piano at song's end.

SKIT: "At The Dance"

BACKSTAGE: Madonna and Miss Piggy chit-chat.

SKIT/SONG: Gonzo sings "Granada" while accompanying himself on chainsaw.

STATLER: What do you make of that?

WALDORF: At least we don't have to go to Texas to see a chainsaw massacre!

BOTH: DOHHHH, HO HO HO...

CLOSING NUMBER: Madonna and Miss Piggy sing "Material Girl" together.

CLOSING THEME

WALDORF: "Who's That Girl?"...

STATLER: Eh, that movie wasn't that great.

WALDORF: No, really...who's that girl? I forgot!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Particularly love the first and last S & W comments. Great that you used Hilda, too.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

BlueAM

Reaction score
GREAT OUTLINE!!! I especially enjoy "The Money Song", since I'm a big Monty Python fan myself! I see that the Muppets who appear with Rowlf in that scene are all Whatnots in international costumes (think the Spike Milligan episode).

BlueAM

Skeeter Muppet

Reaction score
Great job, Matt, as usual.

(Sorry I haven't been online tonight; AIM is acting up again)

-Kim

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Particularly love the first and last S & W comments. Great that you used Hilda, too.

Yeah, it seemed like it could have been a first-season episode.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Has anyone done an Arowsmith? If they haven't I want to do a OutLine of that. Please.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Daffyfan2003 said:
Yeah, it seemed like it could have been a first-season episode.
Yes it seemed like a season one episode as long as you disregard the time paradox involved since I don't believe Madonna existed as a celebrity at the time of TMS entire 5 season run at all.
But it doesn't make sense to nitpick fan fiction does it? And while I don't approve of what Madonna has done over the years I kind of like her.
Sigh. Some of her songs are really very nice. I hope that what I've heard about her regretting her raunchy image in the past is a part of God's answers to my prayers for her.

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
wow that was great!!!
I want to see this episode! lol
write more please write more!

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Matt has nearly 50 outlines up. I sent him a formatted list of links (like the one I've got) but he has yet to post it (hint, nudge).