Another TMS Outline--Special Guest Rod Stewart!

TravellingMatt

Reaction score
SPECIAL GUEST: ROD STEWART

OPENING THEME

OPENING NUMBER--A group of woodland creatures sing "See The Water Run" near a dried-up riverbed. At the end of the song, a large rainstorm starts, making the river overflow.

Waldorf: "Well, what did you think of that?"

Statler: "This show always was a washout!"

Both: "DOHHH, ho ho ho..."

SKIT--Muppet Newsflash

Newsman: "Here's a Muppet Newsflash! Dateline--the Muppet Theatre. Faulty electrical wiring has made us warn anyone who was in the "See The Water Run" number to not get close to the wires for risk of electrocution. Repeat, this warning affects only those who were in the opening number...*looks further down at his sheet of paper*...or those who so much as mention it." *gets electrocuted*

BACKSTAGE: Gonzo wants to be an international sex symbol like Rod Stewart. Meanwhile Miss Piggy is preparing to throw herself on Rod.

GUEST STAR: Rod Stewart sings "Some Guys Have All The Luck" as Miss Piggy chases Kermit. By song's end she's thrown herself on Rod Stewart.

BACKSTAGE: Scooter helps Gonzo try to become a sex symbol by teaching him some cheesy pickup lines. Gonzo tries one on Miss Piggy and gets karate chopped into a wall for his efforts. She also does the same thing to Scooter for good measure.

SKIT: "Veterinarian's Hospital"--Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice and Nurse Piggy's unfortunate victim...er, patient is Angus MacGonagle.

UK SPOT: In another "Flashback Segment" hosted by Kermit, we take a look at a screen test Gonzo did for Sesame Workshop in 1972--"Gonzo's World". Basically, it's like Elmo's world, only Gonzo discusses things like chainsaws and how to juggle them. As the flashback ends, Kermit asks Gonzo about his experience, and a cynical Gonzo replies "Sure...they replace the little blue geek with a little red menace and it's a hit!"

DRESSING ROOM: Miss Piggy barges into Rod Stewart's dressing room. Rod tells her that he has harbored a crush on her and sings "Have I Told You Lately?" to her. As soon as she leaves, Kermit comes out from under Rod's dresser, and thanks him for doing that (so she'll get off his back for a little while).

SKIT: "On the Couch with Dr. van Neuter"--Dr. Phil van Neuter hosts this new segment, where he tries to analyze various Muppets. This time he tries to go into the mind (and nerves) of Boober Fraggle.

SONG: Gonzo, apparently having reached sex symbol status (in his mind), sings "Do Ya Think I'm Sexy?" in a chicken coop. Naturally, he's surrounded by Camilla and pals.

Statler: "What do you think of Gonzo's luck with women?"

Waldorf: "He'll always CHICKEN out!"

Both: "DOHHHH, ho ho ho!"

CLOSING NUMBER: Rod Stewart sings "Maggie May" with the Electric Mayhem.

CLOSING THEME

Waldorf: "Hey Statler, do you think women like men who are older and wiser?"

Statler: "Search me, I don't think we're any wiser."

Waldorf: "Why's that?"

Statler: "We still come here each week!"

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
LOL!!

GREAT premise, Matt!!

:big_grin:

*ahem*

*sings* "Wake up Janice, I think I got somethin' to saaaaaaay to youuuuuuu!"

:big_grin:

:wink:

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score

That was great! I especially liked that Gonzo's World. I think Angus MacGonagle would have made a good Vet's Hospital patient. I would like to have seen more of him on the show.

P

Philip Kippel

Another wonderful outline, Traveling Matt.

Keep up the good work.

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
yes Gonzo's world was awesome! i DO want to know how to juggle chainsaws!

i love the Dr. Phil...that's hilarious!!! i could see it too....get down and dirty with.....*cheap imitation of Dr. Phil music* Dr. Phil *we hear van neuter mumbled* haha i can see it now!!!

keep up the AWESOME WORK!!!!

Sarah

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I agree, McGonagle would've been a great patient for Vet's Hospital.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole