Another terrible debate...

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Nothing too drastic of course!! But still...

Here in the "BITBBH" section, we have debated many things. Be it the resemblance between Doc Hogg and Doc Hopper or....well, that's about it. But I have another similarity...and it's disturbing. Im talking Statler and Waldorf in MCC disturbing!! (Sorry, I'm writing loads so the 60 second rule doesn't get me! It's like the plague. But upon closer inspection it isnt.)

Pip and Pop are colossally similar to...

ANDY and RANDY PIG!!!

Now...back to the studio!

Uncle deadly

Reaction score
huh...??
just because they are all duos does not mean they are a like.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Yeah, I know. I wouldnt say Bert and Ernie are the same as Statler and Waldorf (good grief, imagine if they were)-- but I think they're really similar!

Vic Romano

Reaction score
Pip and Pop are playful, Andy and Randy are as dumb as the day is long. I see no similarities.

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Vic Romano said:
Pip and Pop are playful, Andy and Randy are as dumb as the day is long. I see no similarities.
I just think their relationships and mannerisms are quite similar. But apparently I'm alone in thinking that!

oobislikeme

Reaction score
Hmmm...

I don't think any one should be getting "trekkie" on any of it. The bottom line to MOST Henson Studio creations is children. That's what should be outlined and appreciated most of all. Does anyone here truly believe "Bear" was set out to indulge the minds of over-analytical adults? :confused: I like to watch basically everything with puppets in it and I try to soak it all in with a child-like mind while at the same time noticing the "made for the older crowd" inuendos strewn about here or there. It is not my intention to put anyone down for there points of view, I'm merely stating my opinion on the matter at hand. :smile: Sometimes it is better to look at things with a simple mind instead of reading too far into them. Children don't care who's different or who's the same, they just like smiling. You guys should too. :wink: