Another Stupid movie to Overreact to...

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this.

I was just starting to type in "muppetcentral.com/forum" on a new computer, never came here on that computer before...and you know how Google Chrome gives you popular results and other similar names at the top while you're still typing? Well, it gave me four results..
Muppet Central
Muppet Central Forum
Muppet Central Forum Oogieloves
Muppet Central Forum Box office Thread

Why does Oogieloves pop up as an option? How many hits has this thread got? I see the Weekly Box Office Discussion Thread also got a whole bunch of hits to be on the top results....

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Hey guys, sorry to tell you this.

I was just starting to type in "muppetcentral.com/forum" on a new computer, never came here on that computer before...and you know how Google Chrome gives you popular results and other similar names at the top while you're still typing? Well, it gave me four results..
Muppet Central
Muppet Central Forum
Muppet Central Forum Oogieloves
Muppet Central Forum Box office Thread

Why does Oogieloves pop up as an option? How many hits has this thread got? I see the Weekly Box Office Discussion Thread also got a whole bunch of hits to be on the top results....
Maybe because this is the only Oogieloves page which actually has tons of information?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It has to do with the threads' relevance and activity, and that's been a highly active thread almost non-stop since its creation half a year ago.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, but I said, the threads' RELEVANCE plays part in it as well, and the Oogiloves are, ironically, relevant right now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I don't think Pixar is dumb enough to make Finding Nemo 2 The Hangover 2 (the example of unnecessary sequels, especially since it was done deliberately to show how unnecessary it is). They'll find a fresh angle on it, much like Monsters Inc 2 turned into a prequel about their college days.