Another Sesame Reference on American Dad

Drtooth

Reaction score
Last night, when Francine was worried about her boy growing up, she was watching Sesame Street saying, "I used to watch this show with Steve! I can't believe he's growing up! And when did Maria get that old!?!"

That's one of the few times I heard (or seen) a Meria refference anywhere.

BEAR

Reaction score
What is "American Dad"?

maniacal muppet

Reaction score
I don't know a lot about about it but it's by the same guy that came up with Family Guy

Teheheman

Reaction score
It's about a CIA agent and his family. The daughter's a hippie, the sons on the edge of geeky, and wanna-be cool, they have an alien and a goldfish with the brain of a german guy. The wife is um..........not sure how to describe the wife, but she's hot for a cartoon.

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
It's about a CIA agent and his family. The daughter's a hippie, the sons on the edge of geeky, and wanna-be cool, they have an alien and a goldfish with the brain of a german guy. The wife is um..........not sure how to describe the wife, but she's hot for a cartoon.

Daniel
you forgot to mention the best part!!! The alien Rodger who sounds an awfull lot like Paul Lynde of bewitched fame. Man Rodgers great he's the only reason I watch that show haha.

Teheheman

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
you forgot to mention the best part!!! The alien Rodger who sounds an awfull lot like Paul Lynde of bewitched fame. Man Rodgers great he's the only reason I watch that show haha.
I mentioned Roger. He was the Alien. I guess I didn't go into enough detail, eh oh well, you mentioned him, that's enough for me. Don't forget that he was on Hollywood Squares(Paul Lynde, not Roger the Alien)

Daniel

TheJimHensonHour

Reaction score
Teheheman said:
I mentioned Roger. He was the Alien. I guess I didn't go into enough detail, eh oh well, you mentioned him, that's enough for me. Don't forget that he was on Hollywood Squares(Paul Lynde, not Roger the Alien)

Daniel
haha maybe they should do an episode where roger is mistaken for Paul Lynde haha that would be so funny!

Teheheman

Reaction score
TheJimHensonHour said:
haha maybe they should do an episode where roger is mistaken for Paul Lynde haha that would be so funny!
That'll be interesting, Hey Seth, if you really read this forum, there's an idea for ya.

Daniel