Announcing the MuppetCast

Luke

Reaction score
I just wanna say go listen to the latest Muppetcast, there's an amazing interview with Jim Lewis. Definitely worth checking out!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Your right Luke. It's really an awsome MuppetCast this week. That's one of the reasons i wanted to listen to this one is the Jim Lewis interview. I just hope that the internet gets up and running so i can send my mp3 to Steven. I really hope so.

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Oh, I remember what I was going to say before. The one thing I would suggest, is that if you're going to introduce a song such as you did with Love In a Laundromat, you might want to give a little discription of the scene it's set in. It might come in handy for those who haven't seen the production the song comes from.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh, I remember what I was going to say before. The one thing I would suggest, is that if you're going to introduce a song such as you did with Love In a Laundromat, you might want to give a little discription of the scene it's set in. It might come in handy for those who haven't seen the production the song comes from.
Awsome idea FraggleMuppet. I like that. (still on my sister's computer)

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet, I'm glad I won you over! lol

There are some things for the podcast brewing behind the scenes, one of which is the idea of a co-host. It may or may not happen, but stay tuned!

For everyone sending in something for the May 16 show, the deadline is Tuesday at 11:59pm. Remember, I need time to mix in your comment with the rest of the show, finish final production steps, and post the finished product!

And to everyone here...you guys so rock!

:smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I love the Muppetcast! It's great. :smile:

Keep up with the awesome work

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Hi Steve. I'm less than five minutes into today's episode... and I'm already crying. Thank you. So much. Jim would be proud.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Oh my gosh. I'm really enjoying this Steve. You've done a great job. I'm already listening to it and just can't keep from laughing and tearing up. Thanks again Steve. :cry: :smile:

Edit: I just wished i could have got you my mp3 to you soon but maybe i'll get it to you soon and you can use it later on.

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
I'm still listening to it, but it's great so far. Especially Frank's interview, "I still can't believe he's gone." Exactly...

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Ohhh, this is so great. Sarah McLachlan's Rainbow Connection is one of my favorites. I'm only just into Frank's interview and it's just so great. Thanks for doing this Stephen.