Announcing the MuppetCast

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Oh my goodness, Steve! This is AWESOME! Gorgeous, brilliant, exciting! I absolutely love it! Your singing voice is beautiful! And I always love the montage moments, and the histor stuff, and of course all the news! You have such a great voice, perfect for a podcast. This gives me something to look forward to every week! I'm really excited about the contest! VERY awesome idea! I know I'LL be participating! Thank you for doing this for us Muppet fans! You're great! :excited: :big_grin:

Speed Tracer

Reaction score
Just read about Steve's ideas for a Jim tribute the week of May 16th on the MuppetCast forums. He wants us to contribute pieces about what Jim's work means to us. He says he'd prefer that we record them to be heard on the show. My question, Steve - I don't have a mic. Is it possible to send in a piece through the voicemail? I'm not savvy with all this technology. I'm like an old man.

Erine81981

Reaction score
I just hope i can get him my recording. With my parent internet down i can't send him my recording. I hope this thing ends soon so i don't miss out on this. Please internet fairy, i need your help!

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
Voicemail would be a good way to do it, EXCEPT for the sad fact that I don't think Skype allows me to take individual voicemails and pull them off into separate mp3s. So, probably email is the best option if you aren't able to record your own little voice mp3 and email that to me@muppetcast.com.

Thanks to everyone for helping me make this a great podcast!

:smile:

Erine81981

Reaction score
Its not that I can't record anything. I just can't send it since my parents internet isn't working. I'm just hoping i can get you the mp3 to you before that day. That's what i meant. I'm doing this from my sister's computer.

stephenjlizard

Reaction score
That's cool. I'm just glad you want to contribute to it, thank you for that!

I have a thread set up at my own forum for the podcast, at muppetcast.com/forum. If you want you can just type it up and drop it there for me (if the audio recording thing doesn't work out).

Thanks again!
:smile:

Aaron

Reaction score
i hope my little song is as effective as i think it is

theprawncracker

Reaction score
I'll be sending in my recording some time this week! Thanks again, Steve, for doing this! It's fantastic!

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Alright, I don't know what I was thinking! Here's the deal...

When you first began this, I didn't know who you were, and admittedly your announcing it in three different places made me a little suspicious. Apon reading your post though, you sounded like a pretty nice guy,
:wink: and I thaught, "This sounds cool. I'll have to check it out." For some reason I didn't until last night...and I absolutely loved it!
:big_grin: I love the montage, (the Earth Day one was so beautiful!) I never even heard of the Jim Henson awards, and I have a couple of friends who have preuses, so that's really cool! By the way, I loved your singing, and I can't wait to hear what other ones you've got! I've only heard the April ones so far, I'm going to try to listen to the May ones later today.
I'd love to send you something, but unless a miracle happens, it'll have to be an e-mail.
An idea that might make it interesting, not that you're not already doing a fabulous job yourself, migh be to have a cohoast, that you can do a little bantering with, bounce ideas off of, and maybe could take over some of the responsibilities and segments. What do you think?

Erine81981

Reaction score
I've been tring to say that since my parents internet isn't working now it can't send it to you emial. I would have to copy to a disc and bring it over to my sister's computer to send you the mp3. I have it made i can't send it because my parents internet is down. Don't know when it will be back up. That's why i can't send it. At the moment i'm using my sister's computer who doens't live with my parents. I still live with my parents. I really would love to get my recording sent to you. But maybe the internet will be working soon.